2013 Youth Hunt

singlemalt

This is to announce the 2013 Long Point Waterfowlers' Youth Hunt. This will be our seventh event and the second held in partnership with Long Point Waterfowl. This years event will be September 20th and 21st. Following the pattern of last years very successful hunt, Friday evening will be a training session at Long Point Waterfowl's Research and Education Center at Turkey Point and then a morning shoot in the Unit on Saturday taking advantage of the second Ontario Waterfowl Hunting Heritage Day which allows youth hunters an opportunity to get out hunting a week before the regular opener.

This event is limited to 20 young hunters and always sells out so please act quickly. Application form and a flyer are attached.

Attachments

• Heritage Hunt FINAL.pdf
    818.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Youth Hunt Application 2013 in PDF.pdf
    624.8 KB · Views: 35
I am just bumping this to the top again and letting everyone know we still have room. Get your applications filled out and sent in.

I was wondering if there is still a couple spots available. My daughter and son would like to give this a try.
Thank you.

I was wondering if there is still a couple spots available. My daughter and son would like to give this a try.
Thank you.
Dunnster, sorry for the late reply but yes there is still room. Download an application and get it in and you should be good.

The Youth Hunt is full. We actually received over 30 applications for the 20 spots. A lot came in the last week of August just before the date we closed for applications. We allocated the spots based on the date the application was received but gave preference to kids who have not had a chance to participate before. It is wonderful we have so much interest but tough to say no to keen young hunters.

Please watch for the announcement of next year's event and apply as early as you can.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks