2012 Delta Waterfowl Banquet!

reedsducks

The Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl is having it's annual fund raising banquet on June 16th at the Vittoria Community Center. Get your tickets now as this evening has sold out every year! Prime Rib and Chicken dinner with all the gourmet sides and desserts.
Contact Mike Marques @519-875-4803 or Mike Kunkel @519-420-8067 for tickets. Or get a hold of who you've purchased them from in the past.
Hope to see you there:D

Tickets also for sale from all committee members of Norfolk Delta Chapter. Feel free to email me composite@kwic.com if you want a seat at this years dinner and auction. I encourage all the LongPoint youth and lady hunters from years past to get involved before it is sold out.

THANKS to all who attended and donated to the 2012 Norfolk Delta Waterfowl banquet held last Saturday. It was another success due to the great support from the community and the effort of the volunteers.
Again, a big thank you from the Norfolk Chapter!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks