200 kg Black

I am curious? what did you think a 200 kg black was in relation to fishing? If it offended you why did you look? I think the posting was awesome.

@ Big Bear perhaps you're lacking in the ability to read departement so let me help you out. If you click on CH6-8 the next page has a few options and they are as follows. FISHING REPORTS!!!!! Testing forum and classifieds. Seems pretty simple to me????? In the future perhaps you could try to use this ability ( to read ) to answer your own ridiculously stupid question. Thanks for coming out....

quote:
Originally posted by Fish Bones

@ Big Bear perhaps you're lacking in the ability to read departement so let me help you out. If you click on CH6-8 the next page has a few options and they are as follows. FISHING REPORTS!!!!! Testing forum and classifieds. Seems pretty simple to me????? In the future perhaps you could try to use this ability ( to read ) to answer your own ridiculously stupid question. Thanks for coming out....

Fish Bones - you would still complain even if you had your own site and you were the only member !!!!!!!!

gmac i hope you don't mind i took the libertiy of posting the rest of the story and new pic .loved the pic thanks mudpuppy

My daughter's boyfriend second black and first field hide. Stood 7' 3" @ 203 kg. biggest yet. Used a Marlin 45-70 lever ...notice the third eye. They had an eye to eye stand off at 25'when my daughters boyfriend try to take the bruins fish away ...reason for the clean shot. Too close for comfort as far as I'm concerned!
bearfish.jpg
:D:D

mudpuppy... that works too.:D phantom, thanks for posting your pic. That was a big hit out here. We are still laughing at that one!!!

cheers,
Mike

my daughter says i'm bad .i had to get her to help me .i shot my first bear last year well moose hunting with a compound bow .i can imagine what he must of felt like. hope everyone understands .just having a little fun . happy new year mike

No worries mudpuppy, I enjoyed your modification, more so , my brother...huge Boston fan!:D:D He didn't quite get it but, then again, what would one expect from a Boston die hard...:)

Happy New Year mudpuppy!

cheers,
Mike

Looks like another thread gone BAD [V]!! nice bear!! keep posting even if its not fishing pictures dont see much for fishing going on anyways looks like it might be a hard water free year around here anyways.......................apps

Hi all.

I think the photo that Phantom posted has been photoshopped. Moose drink Blue nor Coors Light:)

Happy New Year, Clark

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks