2 nd one

Filletshow1987

Hay guys shot in the dark. Was out of Bruce few days ago. Straight out 61 ft.
had okoma rod and real in a canon rocket launcher. This is the second one. Buddy with me said he’s never seen rod bounce that far over I was standing with back to rod. Rocket snapped at base. I didn’t have the hart to flip out I did have same set up on other side of boat. Just nicely walked to it toke rod out. Popped rocket out and fired into the lake. If anyone happens to snag it I’m up for a case of beer for reward. Had same thing happen in Burwell a few years ago and I’ll be dam someone hooked last eye on rod. I did get it back.
thanks.

Hay guys shot in the dark. Was out of Bruce few days ago. Straight out 61 ft.
had okoma rod and real in a canon rocket launcher. This is the second one. Buddy with me said he’s never seen rod bounce that far over I was standing with back to rod. Rocket snapped at base. I didn’t have the hart to flip out I did have same set up on other side of boat. Just nicely walked to it toke rod out. Popped rocket out and fired into the lake. If anyone happens to snag it I’m up for a case of beer for reward. Had same thing happen in Burwell a few years ago and I’ll be dam someone hooked last eye on rod. I did get it back.
thanks.
Someone must be using them as a handle for boarding or something ?
Can’t believe they are just breaking for no rhyme or reason
Keep eye on your fishing partner

I’ve had to remind people on my boat a couple of times not to put body weight on those things

They are for fish and rod weight
Not full grown human

I really hope you get your stuff back as I know how much it all adds up over time

My friend is the one that Hooked your last rod fishing with me off sandhills! The odds were off the charts, we thought we had a world record walleye! LMAO! 10' rod, okuma line counter reel, magnum dipsy and a chicken wing lure.
Lol yup. Hopefully my side scanner will pick it up I marked it going to spend a few hr with magnet big hook.

.Same thing happened in my boat out in Lake O in june. Fish hit and launched it right outta the rocket holder and it cleared the back deck and landed straight into the water, I posted a fairly equal reward amount on Spoonpullers but nothing so far!

.Same thing happened in my boat out in Lake O in june. Fish hit and launched it right outta the rocket holder and it cleared the back deck and landed straight into the water, I posted a fairly equal reward amount on Spoonpullers but nothing so far!
It sucks. Time to upgrade.

Had the same exact thing happen in 60-61fow a week ago! Okuma CW reel, Rapala rod and 5 colour.

Must have snagged something because the inline planner flew off and it was the only thing we saved.

I had something similar last year out of Glasgow, I was on a bend, bow hit the outside lure, drag was tight, it broke the Arrow holder, took the rod for a swim. Then it taildanced 5 times and then was floating on the surface. My buddy turned the boat around, tangled all the other 4 lines, we netted the bow and i recouped the rod :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks