Fishing Report 2 man limit 4 hours nanticoke

Nice fish but That's not really a fishing report, a fishing report would detail approximate location , baits and a few details. The report is typical of the reports on this site lately. A few people , myself included have quit posting as very few people really share information. It's a big lake out there and I am off my ass going trolling tomorrow, I will call a few friends to share results, this site needs a few more fisher people who share info ( like it was a few years ago )and less key boarders who just want to chat

Sorry didn't know we can't chat and meet other fishermen like I have on fishing forums. Only detailed information guys come on now! lol No more chatting!

I won the straight line tourney fishing 40 to 30 ft. All harness's. Location is key Good luck!! Let me know if that's good enuf cause I still know few buddy's that fished right beside me an only got 2 fish as I got 14. Location location can't say any more then location is key an the way u troll

Forgot to mention there's another tourney this weekend :) Good reason to with hold good information but still show guys pics to show they are still out there. An give people incentive to keep on looking an u will find

and when some nice guy goes and posts co-ordinates, the fish go and swim away, because they can and do, making him look bad for giving false info.

My point is don,t call bragging a fishing report, cause it ain't

What's the name of the fish store? :happy:

It is the precise coordinates of the fish counter at the Great Canadian Superstore....lots of walleye there. Bazinga!

Seriously though, GPS coordinates, depths, and colours are of little use 24 hours after the fact. The fish move up, down, and all over the lake. They also prefer different colours and speeds depending on light conditions & currents. There are fish out of Nanticoke, go have some fun and find them,

Last edited:
i shared worm harnesses and that it was a 30 minute boat ride do the math., using depth of water doesn't matter cause theres 100 mile of 70 ft of water marks . the harness color was purple , im not giving you gps marks i like my space and i work hard looking for the fish daily. would you like me to fillet it for you @Bruce Graham . ive fished world wide on every continent other than austarlia . with numerous grand slams to my credit world wide, bill fish 9 (black marlin,blue marlin and sailfish)and inshore super grand slam (red fish speckled sea trout , flounder, and a snook) as well as a fly fishing grand slam permit tarpon bonefish NOW THATS BRAGGING . so getting off my ass is not a problem and or a keyboard warrior. next you want my favourite speckled trout spots and my bank card pins FFS there a few on here that are happy for other success that someone is catching a limit this year and not wanting someone to wipe there ass for them . im sure you would be the first to post if you got a limit !!!!!! but that aint gonna happen with a keyboard in your hands . no BITCHERNETTE AWAY ALL I GOT TO SAY .

Anyone who has fished Lake Erie knows GPS coordinates don't guarentee fish . @Bruce Graham bragging is a fish report. It showes the fish are out there to catch. Thanks to @chefboyardee for the post. Eventhough I was skunked on Wed. I know they are out there ;)

Brag away @chefboyardee . You F%$#in earned it.

There are fish bums and there are wannabe's. The fish bums use everything available to them, most importantly their own brain to adapt to the moment. Win, lose or draw accept and enjoy triumph when you succeed or learn from defeat. Adaptation is the quality I most respect about those I've enjoyed sharing water and precious time on the water with.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks