2 in a boat from different homes

Paul G

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Can anyone tell me if it is ok / legal for two people that are from two different residences to fish in one boat? Possibly with masks.

Thanks

It's legal mask or no mask. They suggest wearing a mask if you can't maintain the 6 ft. distance while in the boat but it's not law. Just use common sense so go fishing and have fun. (y) :)

Now gatherings will be 10 or less after this Friday.
Is that everywhere though or just in the zones that are going into phase 2? Haldimand Norfolk has to stay behind because of all the new cases......

Not 100% sure but think the law is based on number of no more than 5 in a boat and expectation to do the best you can re distancing i.e the 6 ft social distancing in a boat is a guideline and don’t think they will fine for closer
Hope this is right and helps

All of ontatio can have groups of 10 now. Doesnt matter what stage the area is in. Norfolk just cant open up beaches and hair salons yet

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks