18th Birthday Dinner

Reel Therapy

Well still can't believe my little girl turned 18 today... We asked where she wanted to go for dinner she replied "Dad can we have venison at home" :love:

That is what we had, tried a new recipe backstrap with hollandaise sauce. Turned out amazing! Happy Birthday to my 18 year old sweetheart!

A few pics from over the years and dinner tonight.IMG_4227.jpgIMG_0579.jpgbday dinner.jpgIMG_0825.jpgIMG_0990.jpgIMG_0997 - Copy.jpgIMG_1002.jpgIMG_1037.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgGoose 14.jpg

Congrats Davin & Maddy sharing the great outdoors together...excellent photos

Maddy has progressed to such an impressive hunter..and quickly too at age 18..incredible

Happy birthday Maddy! Looking forward to seeing you at the youth Pheasant hunt in fingal as a youth mentor. You will do great. Love all those hunting pics!

Happy birthday Maddy! Looking forward to seeing you at the youth Pheasant hunt in fingal as a youth mentor. You will do great. Love all those hunting pics!
Thanks Tom we will be there, I will touch base with you ahead of time to get all of the details. It is an amazing day for the kids and Maddy is excited to be able to help out this year.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks