1000 posts

SRT8

Well apparently I talk to much LOL just hit a 1000 posts on 6-8 here's to a 1000 more on the best site on the net thanks for giving a place to share our stories and info Stomp.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Gloveand Live Eye Jigs for their support

Thanks SRT8 and thanks for all your contributions both on-line and on the water!

Congrat"s SRT8...1000post"s thats a lot fence...LOL..

Oh ..and I almost forgot ..your right about this site being the best...:)

quote:
Originally posted by stomp

Thanks SRT8 and thanks for all your contributions both on-line and on the water!

Thanks Stomp that means a lot I'm just doing what I Love and I have learned a tonne from this site and try to return the favour when ever possible.

LOLThirtystone that would be a lot of fence.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

I don't post often, but I check out the site regularly and the comments and advice from you and otherskeep me coming back. Thanks so much

don

Congratulations! I'll repeat "Keep up the good work". Communications like posting results, good or bad, are important to our angling community.

Thanks guys !!

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Hey Duck Soup. You better get out and fish more so you can double him very shortly [:eek:)]

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks