#10,000

B

Big Dave

We finally hit the magic #!

Fishing was good this morning, done with a 7 person limit by 11:30 with a 8:45 start. OPP checked us and boat, Guess What? No problems.....:D

Back out this aft, will post pic of magic fish later

BD

This is for you TRD

10.200:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me be the first to congratulate you BD on your outstanding success for another year!!!

Fishing was good this morning, done with a 7 person limit by 11:30 with a 8:45 start. OPP checked us and boat, Guess What? No problems.....:D

BD
Congrats on both the numbers and passing inspection @Big Dave. OPP huh? Good thing @Three Bouys was fishing on the other side of the Point today :).

Was funny, cop knew me and I kept prodding him to count the fish. He didn't.......lol

Great job big Dave, some people are lucky to land that many fish in a lifetime, let alone one year! Congrats on the catch

##### B D ##### You couldn't count the amount of enjoyment you have gave to people............GREAT JOB...........

There are some nice days coming. I am booked tomorrow but have weekday openings:)

Congrats on #10000! For all you do...this Buds's for you :)

EF0A0FAA-468F-4534-9231-3E738B5A1E19-3513-000003415AA5A300.jpg

Congrats Dave on the BIG 10. Did you hear that a lady was on a charter fishing for Perch and caught a 3 1/2 LB Perch at Hastings. Rumor is, she has it officially weight and registered.

Congrats Dave on the BIG 10. Did you hear that a lady was on a charter fishing for Perch and caught a 3 1/2 LB Perch at Hastings. Rumor is, she has it officially weight and registered.
That would be awesome. If it was going to happen anywhere it would be there. I look forward to a picture of it

BD

BD

This is for you TRD

10.200:p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks