Search results

1. E

PERCH EAST OF NANTICOKE??

Just wondering if anybody has had success chasing perch from Peacock to Featherstone Points?? I had heard a very large weed bed develops out front of Selkirk Provincial Park. Anybody confirm this? Anybody had success fishing mouth of Selkirk Creek area?
  2. E

Anybody fished in Barbados??

Going in February and wondering if any advice from experienced travellers who might have fished here.
  3. E

Niagara River

In years gone by, I spent many late season/winter's steelheading the The Big River. You understand what that means the 1st time your standing on the bank drifting. Eddies all over, fishing pocket water and learning about deep water fishing.(And whatever you do don't get in the river!) A big fish...
  4. E

Motor troubles

I got a Merc 9.9 4 stroke from Port Colborne Marina used(they get all hunt camp motors back recond. from Mercury) I have had it 4 years and I use it exclusively for slow trolling for Smallies. I get it serviced every year, but after 2 or 3 sessions I can't get started all of sudden. My buddies...
  5. E

Feathestone smallies

Well after being a cottage owner at Featherstone for 7 years now, I was suppose to have flipped for an investment. Problem is, I figured out how good the smallies fishing is right out front of our point. Got 40 over the long weekend, the best a 3.6lber. Enjoyed family and friends catching fish...
  6. E

Ice fishing update

What's the situation for fishing? Any outfitters villages set-up? What's the ice depth? What's the fishing like? Let's get the info 0ut there and get this season going! Eberbob
  7. E

Bassing the East

Got out bass fishing from cottage east of Selkirk yesterday. Had some rollers out there but we managed 9 smallmouth. My last fish was 17" and a full bellied 4lbs! My best smally of the season! pulled the boat out and that's probably the last shot. A great finish to the season! I will try to post...
  8. E

PERCH EAST OF SELKIRK?

Anybody been perch fishing east of Selkirk yet? What's the odds for the weekend that way?
  9. E

Any Ryerse action yet?

Was wondering if anyone surf fished Ryerse since it rained Monday/Tuesday, and any luck?
  10. E

East of Selkirk

Had some high school buddies to the cottage at Featherstone on the weekend. Got 4 guys in my 14' with 9.9 and slow trolled Rebel Crayfish pattern on all rods. Landed 12 smallies up to 3.25lbs and lost another 7! These guys were great and I mainly operated boat and untangled lines and landed...
  11. E

east of selkirk

Has anyone had any recent luck for perch?
  12. E

Trailer maintenance

My boat trailer for 14" aluminum boat needs 2 new tires. Also, I would like my Bearings repacked/replaced in hubs. Where's the best place for this kind of service in Simcoe?
  13. E

lost finshing rod-Featherstone Point

On labour day weekend, I lost pole out of boat into the bay at Featherstone Point. I am a cottager there and if found and returned I will give reward. Rod: Sage 6'9" with gold Calcutta 300 bait caster and loaded with braid line. This custom rodand reel "The Sauble River 69er" was a personal...
  14. E

Smoking trout

Need help! Iwas trying to get fish smoked for New Year's part tomorrow night for Simcoe Curling Club party. I have done this for 4 years, but all of a sudden Don Mc Donald isn't available between Xmas/New Years to do for me! Can anyone do the smoking right away? Sure would like to have 7 lber on...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks