Search results

1. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell

Had a beautiful day for our last kick at the can this season we had to work at it. After releasing 4 small ones we got 2 limits in 60-65 fow, down riggers only produced 1 eye but dipseys got the job done. Hot spoons were blueberry muffin, pink panties, greasy chicken, @ 2.7-3 mph. Most fish were...
  2. tin can

Perching in Burwell?

Hello all, I’m not seeing any reports on perching in the Port Burwell area, I’m hoping to get a little advice, I haven’t been perching in the Burwell area in years my wife & I would love to give it a try. Can anyone please offer some advice? Many thanks,
  3. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell today

Went out this morning, 2 guys 4 rods & plenty of fog, went due south to 57 fow, where we got 2 eyes, after working that area with no further hits, we picked up & moved to 62-65 fow, working that area with 2 riggers & 2 dipseys, we finished our morning with 10 eyes & one bow. All on spoons, pink...
  4. tin can

Fishing Report Evening bite Port Burwell Aug 12

The lake was beautiful & calm last nite, we ran out to 63 fow with 4 rod spread all with dipsey's. 2 inside rods set #1 at 90 & 95' back, pink panties & jerry lee, both worked well. Outside rods got fish at #3 with 150-160' back, on boy girl. We had our 12 eyes in 2 hours. A perfect way to end...
  5. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell Aug 6

Hit the water for a beautiful sunrise, went due south to 62-64 fow got 2 limits by 10:30 AM. Blueberry muffin, greasy chicken, nascar, gold RRF with worm were the baits for our catch. (the spoons were all copper back) Dipseys set on #3 between 90 and 150' back, down Riggers set 35-45 feet...
  6. tin can

Fishing Report Port Burwell evening bite July 31st.

Got a rare chance to take my daughter & her friend out on such a beautiful day! Set lines around 4:30 pm set up in 60 fow due south, 4 dipseys w/spoons, 1 lead 5 colours, 1 lead 7 colours, with harnesses on the lead. Total was 8/9 eyes and no other species hitting, with 7 colour & dipseys set #3...
  7. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell July 4th

Today we hit the water 6:30 am, went 5/7 on eyes, 2/2 on silver bass, 2/3 on rainbow, went due south from 48' - 61 fow only one eye. Then In 58-59 fow & a bit west got the remainder. All fish were up high, Nascar, greasy chicken, & worm harnesses got the job done.
  8. tin can

Fishing Report Bass action Sun - Mon

Had my 11 year old nephew out in the boat with me this weekend for some bass action, did really well in the millionaires area on Sunday keeping seven really nice quality fish along with some sheepshead, catfish, and a couple of pike. Monday was A late start but we still managed to get a really...
  9. tin can

Fishing Report Port Dover today

Launched in Dover this morning, set up in 62 fow, we got 15 walleye, 1 lake trout, & 1 silver, we stopped short due to one guy chumming overboard. Ran 4 Dipsey divers with spoons, #1 setting at 90 & 100 back, #3 setting at 165 & 200, and 2 lead core out on the boards, with worm harnesses...
  10. tin can

Pigeon Lake area

Hello fellow members, friends and I rented a cottage in Bobcaygeon on pigeon lake for next week. I am not familiar with the area. Any tips on what species of fish, or what area of lake or surrounding water to fish would be very much appreciated. Thanks,
  11. tin can

Elbow July 10th

It was a sunny hot afternoon, with a slight chop on the water later calming down more into the evening. Went to the elbow and trolled to the light house, set up around 4:30 pm, working the drop off between 45 & 90 fow. Managed 4 walleye, 4 silvers, & lost one bow. Dipseys took all 4 eyes, on...
  12. tin can

Nanticoke area?

Hoping to get out one evening this week with a buddy, anyone getting any walleye around the Nanticoke area?
  13. tin can

Fishing Report We'd Sept 12 Elbow

My buddy Ed & I got on the water around 4:30 pm launched at Hoovers. There was a nice roll on the lake, we headed straight to the elbow set up in 68 FOW with 4 Dipsy divers & w/spoons, targeting 40 to 60 foot depth. Inside rods set #1 - 100' back, outside rods #3 - 160' to 200' back. All rods...
  14. tin can

Elbow Fri Aug 31,

Decided to try something different, late day fishing, we hit the water at the crack of noon, set up in 68 FOW within 2 1/2 hours had 2 limits of walleye, plus 4 or 5 silver bass. Dipsey diver set on 3 x 120' of line out with boy girl was best, when action slowed went to 170' out and bingo...
  15. tin can

Leamington walleye

Walleye we're hitting well this morning, 34 fow out near the end of point pelee, with worm harnesses and body baits both getting fish. Purple was the best color, caught as many sheep as walleye! Limits were filled by 10:30 am! Regards, Randy
  16. tin can

Walleye west end Lake Erie

My buddy & I are thiking of heading to the west end of the lake on Monday. Has anyone been to the Kingsville area for walleye yet? Are there any numbers being caught? Any info would be much apprecitated. Regard Randy,
  17. tin can

Perching 6/15/14

Sunday mornig, we launched in Burwell and ran 15 miles east to long point, 46 FOW we got our limit x 2 rods by 9:30 am. Mostly all of them over 10", on emerald shiners from Bradfields, it's worth the drive! Tin can,
  18. tin can

Perching Friday Burrwell

Friday perching, had to go all the way to simcoe for minnows, launched in Pt Burwell with Mike & Darrell, went east to hasting, fished in 46 flow, released a lot of small ones but kept 100 perch all over 9"and got plenty that were 12". When done perching, we decided to troll for 30min from the...
  19. tin can

Port Burwell Wednesday afternoon

We fished from 2:30 till 5 pm, went 210 deg until 65 fow, lake was perfectly calm, caught lots of silvers, 1 sheep & 1 walleye 11 lbs.The eye was on the dipsy set at #3 & 225' back with dark spoon, running 2.8 mph. Another boat beside me had 3 eyes, 2 bows and the smae on the silvers. We marked...
  20. tin can

Burwell on Saturdy

I had a friends from Montreal & Burlington with me yesterday, they both said they never saw such big walleye ever before.We got nine eyes & one jumbo perch mostly on wormharness on the down riggers at 40 plus depths and lead core with 450' out produced the most. We fished 68-69 fow SW ended up...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks