Search results

1. Chasneyes

Off Topic YALEYE-FISH CUSTOM RIPPLIN RED FIN PAINT ISSUES

Never had a problem with his paint jobs. Can you post a picture so we can see what’s happening to the lure?
  2. Chasneyes

Fishing Report Live Report Walleye Lake Erie Western Basin

Mine is from dec 15 to March 1. All depends which insurance company you use travel cover doesn’t cover the motor on this boat. Not to bad to clean up
  3. Chasneyes

It’s awesome. Loads of power. To bad we only ran it for 3 min on the way out and 3 min on the way in. Has a great sound to!
  4. Chasneyes

Salt spray from the drive to the launch?
  5. Chasneyes

Fishing Report DR Walleye Report

Yes you may!! I personally was using a repela concept 6,3 med xfast rod with a Abu Garcia revo 30, spooled with suffix 10 lb braid down the a 12 lb sunline flora carbon leader. 3/4 Black Lance valentine thump jig head with stinger. Plastic worm used was a 4" Manaic paddle tail worm red tail, red...
  6. Chasneyes

Fishing Report Detroit River 05/22/17

We are going to break that jinx this year. Its my mission...
  7. Chasneyes

No actually , Maybe the thought of all the rain the day before keeped everyone off the water. There were boats but not like i've seen in the past.
  8. Chasneyes

Spent the day on the Detroit River yesterday. After launching at Laselle by 7:30 had a short run up the river to find out that even after the heavy rains from the day before , water clarity was pretty good. Stayed in Canadian waters. On the first drift landed 5 short fish. Colour didn't seem to...
  9. Chasneyes

Bluff Bar, Aug 28... just friggin redonkulous

Well written report!!!! I'll make you a deal. You guys come fishing any time you want if you can write reports like that one.
  10. Chasneyes

Rapala Lure Selection App.

Great idea! Now I have some shopping to do...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks