Search results

1. CKD

Off Topic Weather sites suck big time.

Is anyone out at burwell today? I was watching the weather but decided not to go. Not sure now if I made the right decision.
  2. CKD

Burwell

We were out there this morning, lines in at 6:30 off the water around 11:30. Pink and yellow spoons with copper worked for a few small fish in the morning and then it shut down. We started at 46' -51' caught a few then tried deeper at 55'. Nothing happened out there. Came back in and worked...
  3. CKD

Fishing Report Burwell Sept 4

Made a run out this morning to 59' slightly west of port. The lake was reasonably calm and had lines in the water at 7 am. Trolled south to 60-61' and it was steady. All finished up at 8:30. Lost a couple at the boat and threw a few small fish back. By then the lake wasn't calm anymore and...
  4. CKD

Fishing Report Port Burwell...Friday Morning

That might have been me you passed on the way out LOL. Guess I should've stayed out there. Chickened out.
  5. CKD

Burwell Friday AM

I launched out of burwell around 6 am, got about half a km out and decided not go any further. Too rough for me, hope everyone was safe out there today.
  6. CKD

Fishing Report Port Burwell July 1

Lines in the water at 6:30 started in 52' first walleye on at 6:45. Trolled south second walleye on at 7:05 mixed in with a couple sheepshead. I thought, with that start, that it was going to be a great day and then nothing. Trolled all the way out to 57' then came back in to 52' then drove...
  7. CKD

Off Topic Hull Cleaner

I use spray nine on my boat and it seems to work well.
  8. CKD

Fishing Report Burwell July 12

Fished from 6 am to 1pm. 6 rainbows 7 walleye and some of the other stuff. Rainbows hit hard straight out of port in 59 fow trolling east early in the morning some coming on greasy chicken wings on dipsy and some coming on jointed wally diver on dipsy red and yellow. trolling 2.5 - 3 mph. #0...
  9. CKD

Off Topic CORDLESS DRIL;L

I have the same auger. Initially had a 4th generation ridgid on it and it worked good. I then put a 5th Gen Ridgid drill and it was awful. I believe that generation of drills from ridgid will shut down when under too much strain so it was a nightmare even drilling one hole. I put a milwaukee...
  10. CKD

Bluffs Today

All casting along the edge. The weeds have started but not much length yet.
  11. CKD

Bluffs Today

Fished bluff bar this morning from 730 til around noon. Around 20 pike in total. The first 12 came first thing in the morning between 730 and 9. Biggest fish around 7 lbs. Mostly used lures but also caught a few on swim baits.
  12. CKD

Fishing Report Beauty Afternoon for a Bluff Bar Run

It was pretty calm out there but the water clarity wasn't so great. I was out with a pal and we picked up 2 pike and a 4lb largemouth and lost 3 or 4 fish as well. Incredibly calm though going in and out. Good way to cap off the season.
  13. CKD

Big Pike - Bluff Bar - Friday, May 29th

I was out there when you guys caught the big one. I heard 11 lbs 8 oz though. Lol. We started pretty early and got over 20 pike, 9 lbs being the biggest (8.8 lbs actually) and we caught them on almost everything. Bx minnows, inline spinners, jigs, spooons, and a few other different rapala...
  14. CKD

grand river walleye

Please excuse my ignorance, where is this found in the regulations? I don't see it anywhere
  15. CKD

Pike - Inner Bay & Bluff Bar - Friday, May 1st

Fished bluffs this morning as well picked up a few nice pike and a musky. Great day out there.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks