Search results

1. R

Fishing Report Live lake O

That’s a big rainbow I mounted a 23 pounder and I think that’s bigger than it
  2. R

Georgian Bay musky smash 20/20

Looks like a trip of a lifetime nice
  3. R

Fishing Report Slow day on Burwell yesterday one for two 1 1/2 m waves plus lead core question

Thanks for the advice I like the double Uni On just the sheathe I’ll give that a try !
  4. R

Fishing Report Slow day on Burwell yesterday one for two 1 1/2 m waves plus lead core question

First 8 AM to 2 PM out to 56 E. all day bumpy one and a half to metre waves only God fish in front of sandhills in 47 feet just one. Question I got two lead core Reels new 110 colour 111 colour before I went out I took five colour off each so I can run a five colour and a six colour...
  5. R

Burwell Tomorrow AM

Yeah we’re heading out tomorrow morning seems like half metre waves walleyes don’t mind biting on East winBut still keeping a close eye on 20 K East can blow up the lake pretty good will be watching latest forecast on environment Canada
  6. R

Fishing Report Port Bruce today

Nice wheelbarrow full sounds like everything is around 30 feet
  7. R

Using big boards

8. R

Using big boards

I have two rods one with 10 colour one with 11 colour am I supposed to take five colours off and then go fishing or is there a way to leave the reels full and put a piece of line in five colour or six colour To clip on the planer boards on braid
  9. R

Using big boards

Why can you not clip lead core too planer board line.?
  10. R

Walleye - Elbow - Tuesday, Sept 1st

Nice going duck soop we. Did about the same 3 weeks ago worm harnesses took 3 down 55 over 75. Dippsy and. Harness #3 back 160 our 1st came on 10 colour. Reef runner incandescent than got another same rig 8 lb was biggest just rattling the planer pole
  11. R

Burwell eyes

does any one fish copper where in a 6 rod spread?
  12. R

Saturday Aug.1. Pt Burwell

thanks for the report weather here is banner. chomtping at the bit to get out. listening to weather reports in dis belief cancelled creboatw for yesterday.17,
  13. R

port burwell report

Yea looks delliciuos great report
  14. R

Lake Turnover

Would like to get out sunday too 2 weeks ago they were in 57' west of bruce. Only 3for 4 on a rough sea.since than. A good report here on stomps 15 out of. Port Stanley wonder how far west they are?
  15. R

bruce, labour day

Yeah we were out there with you.went 3for 4 withal bunch of silvers. Rough day 6 to 8,ft, rollers 7am vto 2 pm
  16. R

Commercial net south west of port Bruce.

We were in 57 feet looking northwest at port Stanley water tower
  17. R

Commercial net south west of port Bruce.

Sunday was trolling east to west we got lucky. We had 2 rods up from 2 fish.on just pulled one in on lead core. Look up out of the net. There was a bouy green and black 50 feet ahead hllered net get everything up. Luckily 2 guys to take 2 rods and dipsy and. D.rigger.that rigger never came up...
Back