Search results

1. IamMoe

Fish hawk users?

How's many people here run a fish hawk when targeting walleye on erie? I have been debating getting one but worried it would be a waste of money. I already upgraded my transducer to a tm165hw but was considering a fish hawk. Thoughts?
  2. IamMoe

Wiarton salmon fishing

Anybody here ever fish colpoys bay for salmon? I'm heading up to wash some lures hoping to catch the Owen sound salmon spectacular winner and any advice would be great. I heard long leads and flurocarbon is a must off riggers but that's about it. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. IamMoe

Downrigger release

I was just reading a post and and wanted to share something that might be helpful. I read that they check there downrigger often to reel in small walleye that aren't tripping the clip. I recently purchased 2 chamberlain releases. I bought these cause I was having the same problem with small...
  4. IamMoe

Port Burwell Sunday afternoon

What's there to say but omg! Got a 5 person limit in just under 3 hours only running 4 rods! Couldn't get any more in! Just finished a big fish dinner with the family and some friends. Looks I might need to head down in the morning! All fish were caught on ripplin red fins didn't matter the...
  5. IamMoe

Port Burwell Sunday 23

Went out around 5 last night and came in at 8:30 pm. 56 fow anything shiny caught fish with the biggest 5 lbs. Hooked 20 kept 10 walleye and one 8 lbs bow. Lures set between 30-45 foot down. Leadcore, dipsy and riggers all caught fish.
  6. IamMoe

Okuma dead eye

Wondering if anyone uses these Rods for planer boards. I'm looking to upgrade at least 4 rods and reels and have chosen the reels but confused about the rods. If you use a different trolling rod for your planer boards let me know i would like any opinions. Thanks
  7. IamMoe

Port Burwell

I am planning on fishing tomorrow morning out of Burwell but am worried about the entrance to the river. A couple of weeks ago we we were leaving in the fog i almost beached my boat on a sand bar when i went out on the left side of the buoys so when i came back in i pit them on the right side...
  8. IamMoe

Walleye time

Hey everyone, i started fishing lake erie last year in the middle of july for walleye out of port bruce. I was wondering when do they start showing up? I have been reading alot about perch being the target now but I've got the itch. Thanks
  9. IamMoe

Bruce,Burwell,Long point

I would like to take out my 9 year old nephew perch fishing for the first time. Was wondering where would be the best bet would be tomorrow. Any info would be great!
  10. IamMoe

port Bruce Friday

Went out with the family friday morning. set up in 56 feet of water, first fish caught in 57 so we stayed there for the day. Fish were deep. Spoons and body baits did all the damage. Greasy chicken and nascar spoon, fire tiger rippling redefine. On our way in we noticed a couple charters with...
  11. IamMoe

Port Bruce friday

Gonna fish erie for the second time in my life for eyea and was planning on launching out of bruce. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks and tight lines!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks