Search results

1. A

The Elbow to Maitland - Where to go?

So tomorrow is calling for near dead calm water so I am going to give it one last go. Can those of you who have been fishing this area offer any suggestions as per depth, techniques, waypoints (HAHA joking), etc. Will report back after the carnage is over.
  2. A

Are there perching minnows are at Big Otter or Bradfields?

Heading out in the morning. Are there perching minnows are at Big Otter or Bradfields?
  3. A

when life throws you lemons you make lemonade

Last week we headed out to the elbow with great expectations. As is normally the case the only fish to make to home was a single white bass. So i tried something a bit different, Cantonese Style deep fried fish over 2 minute noodles. Pulled the recipe off the internet. Must say it was really...
  4. A

Any reports out of Burwell?

Heading to Burwell on Thursday some eyes. First time this year. Any reports of depths and whats working? Thanks and I will report on Friday.
  5. A

Night Trolling?

Has aanybody every experimented with trolling after sundown? Any comments?
  6. A

Ice Fishing - Western Lake Erie

Does anybody know of any guide services for ice fishing on the Canadian side. Around the Leamington area?
  7. A

Rare Eastern Erie Report

Launched Friday from Pt. Albino. Fished 30-40'.Pulled 2 eyes and some big bass. Harnesses on 30TT. Winds kicked up so called it a day. Reports out of Buffalo are pretty good. The eyes are there.
  8. A

Where to start fishing off Leamington?

I decided to start a new post for this. If I am launching out of Leamington what general area should I target? I see some run out to the west side of Pelee (13+ miles). According to my navionics charts most of the north shore along Leamington to Colchester runs 25 to 30 feet deep. Not much...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks