The Elbow to Maitland - Where to go?

All in Fishing

So tomorrow is calling for near dead calm water so I am going to give it one last go. Can those of you who have been fishing this area offer any suggestions as per depth, techniques, waypoints (HAHA joking), etc. Will report back after the carnage is over.

Well i was out 10 days ago got my limit in 4hrs....Went out last sat limited to 1. Marked lots but couldnt dial them in. We were 5 mile straight out from maitland in 72 to 80 fow . I believe they were still there but hot as#@!$#.. with a 20k south wind hard to get consistent speed going. We plan on going out this sunday for one last blast. Hope you post some good news

If heading out from Nanticoke to the Elbow set up in 90 feet of aqua and troll to 110 feet. I haven't been out of Maitland since July. Reports are that they have moved west of Maitland now. I would go out of Hoovers at Nanticoke. The lake is perfect right now. If my wife ever gets back from where ever she is I think tonight is perfect for a boat ride. I might as well fish while going for a stroll on the water and I need her to join me so I can set out 2 extra lines. Where is that woman?

If heading out from Nanticoke to the Elbow set up in 90 feet of aqua and troll to 110 feet. I haven't been out of Maitland since July. Reports are that they have moved west of Maitland now. I would go out of Hoovers at Nanticoke. The lake is perfect right now. If my wife ever gets back from where ever she is I think tonight is perfect for a boat ride. I might as well fish while going for a stroll on the water and I need her to join me so I can set out 2 extra lines. Where is that woman?
I think the correct term that that extra person is BOAT MEAT. Either way. Have a great evening fishin with your better half. Outcast.

Yes boat meat. I don't think I will call my Lady that. I might be swimming with the fishes if I did. No I would be. 6 foot tall Glamizon.

edit. We didn't make it out. By the time dinner was done too late. It gets dark at a bit after 8. Tomorrow AM is the plan.

Perfect day on the water. light chop most of the day. ended up 6 for 6. all big fish. deep at 90fow. all taken of riggers and meat. lots of fish on the graph but they were tight lipped for the most part. some boats reported good boxes, others not so much.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks