Search results

1. Lunkerhunter

Fri Bluffs Bar...

I was out there on Friday midday also and it was a beauty. I was trolling the same depth with F18’s and landed a nice 32” pike within a couple minutes. It ended up doing the death roll in the net and ripping out the rear treble. I normally do well throughout the summer trolling there. Bigger...
  2. Lunkerhunter

Burwell 24 th

@m burr Thanks for the report - I will put this advice to use tomorrow morning !
  3. Lunkerhunter

Off Topic Identify Local Snake??

@10-7 Saw this one on the St.Williams quad trails. They puff themselves up to look bigger. Pretty unique critter
  4. Lunkerhunter

Ramps opened 4 hours ago

@Tboz How were you targeting them? I’m new to this early season pike fishing and just got the boat ready to go!
  5. Lunkerhunter

Lake Simcoe and Area Fishing Guide/Charter Reccomendations?

I am going to be in Orillia for a couple days and while the other half is training for work during the day, I was thinking of hiring a guide to learn some new water on Simcoe or possibly nearby. Any input on a guide would be appreciated - thanks in advance Tight Lines, LH
  6. Lunkerhunter

Burwell eyes

Saw you out there on Sunday morning @Blastr , it was rocking pretty good but so were the fish!
  7. Lunkerhunter

Fishing Report Inner bay Bass

@fishsmith Were you fishing the flats or is the water getting too warm in that area?
  8. Lunkerhunter

Dipsey diver question???

@Mattgsxr I concur with @willisride - Been using 25lb Sufix Flouro Leader with no snubber though, and no problems ??
  9. Lunkerhunter

Fishing Report Long Point Bay Live 06/27

Wow, those are some fine smallmouth. It appears the average size is quite larger this year! Caught drifting splitshot minnows and leeches I would assume @stomp ?
  10. Lunkerhunter

5 more walleye’s to go!!

@Wave Runner Could your recommend and good lake for fishing on Manitoulin ? I have a cottage somewhat nearby and have thought about trailering the Lund there to do some exploring
  11. Lunkerhunter

Lake Huron opportunities?

I have a cottage in Point Clark, just north of Goderich, and I have just got into trolling for walleye on Erie last summer. Does anyone have any experience out of Pt.Clark or Kincardine? Any tips would be helpful ! Thanks in advance, LH
  12. Lunkerhunter

Leadcore, Bottom bounce, deep divers, or dipsey/jet?

@Chipper1 At what speed do you typically troll Reef Runners and Taildancers? I have picked some up to try this year beyond the standard go-to Ripplin redfins
  13. Lunkerhunter

Sept 15 and Chamberlain Release Report

Very similar results on Friday (y) including the sweating like I was doing a 5km run. Dipsys were 90-120 back. pink panties, greasy chicken and firetiger RR on 7 colour were the choice of the day.
  14. Lunkerhunter

Channel 68 decals?

I would be interested in a decal and a Tshirt!
  15. Lunkerhunter

Novice fisherman advice

@Kira Possibly installing a trolling plate could help you out to troll slower or a drift sock?
  16. Lunkerhunter

Burwell this morning

@foulslayer4 what depth approximately were you running the 6 colours if you don’t mind, gonna try to get out for my first time ever after these walleyes this week !
  17. Lunkerhunter

Fishing Report Perch

How did you make out with going after bass instead @Extra Virgin ? Heading out of TP with some good friends tomorrow morning and trying to figure where I should head to!
  18. Lunkerhunter

Goderich outlook

@Matt245 what speed range is typical for trolling Huron?
  19. Lunkerhunter

Trolling beginner needing Dipsy rod opinion

I have just outfitted myself with all the basics for trolling for eyes on eerie (wow that was an expensive purchase!) and I have acquired 2 leadcore setups which are 8’6” medium action Rapala Fathoms both with 7 colour leadcore and 2 Okuma 7’6” medium Action GLT lake trolling rods with braid for...
  20. Lunkerhunter

Looking for some bows

A couple of fishing buddies were out by the Sandhills for perch last week and one landed a bow on a pickerel rig with a minnow in 50fow - can’t say I’ve heard of anyone doing that recently !
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks