Search results

1. TheSnipe

Coast Guard Going To Let Stranded Yacht Owner Sweat It Out Little More

Just a entertaining article relating to all the boat safety posts recently A spoof article from The Onion - Coast Guard Going To Let Stranded Yacht Owner Sweat It Out Little More LONG BEACH, CA—Though fully intending to assist the man eventually, U.S. Coast Guard authorities opted to let the...
  2. TheSnipe

Burwell area members/residents

Wondering if anyone by chance has a scanner and a unmetered internet connection that would be interested in having me help setup an online stream of the marine channels that would provide members onshore with a broadcast as I am in the Simcoe/Delhi area and am unable to pickup and am sure many...
  3. TheSnipe

Reminder to boaters

If you see anyone in distress that may look troubled or unsafe please just stop in and ask. Simple as that. Talked to a friend on the firefighters out towards Burwell. They had to rescue a family of 5 of Asian descent about a mile off shore with an 18 month old baby on board and 2 youth in a 6...
  4. TheSnipe

port Burwell sunday perch

Out at barn having games of tag with various boats pack shuffling EW. 1 in bucket so far, not great. If anyone does better please share.
  5. TheSnipe

Hitting the lake tommorow, suggestions?

After a long day yesterday, hoping some of the community may have some advice on where the perch are currently sitting, Went to the silver barn today with no luck. First trip in the new boat so not much of a worry. But looking to bring home some supper tomorrow, hopefully you guys have been...
  6. TheSnipe

Locations to Purchase Minnows - All Lakes

So over the next little while I would like to try and gather as many contacts/address's/details for all of the fishing bait shops on the way to your launches. If you'd like to comment the location that you had purchased, or locations you know the whereabouts, feel free to post and I will add to...
  7. TheSnipe

Well Hello Officer

Purchased a project 1986 KMV center console last year and put enough work into it that it runs amazing and is back to white. Now just for the lettering. Anyways, went to take "Snipe" on its maiden voyage out of Pt Burwell today and as we passed St. Williams Forestry farm, it seems someone had...
Back