Search results

1. Fishmaster

Costa Rica Quepos Fishmasters Sportfishing Report

O forgot to mention the last 3 days we got 35 for 60 Sailfish with many doubles and triples more pics coming soon ....also Costa Rica has the world record for Billfish in 1 tourney Over 2700 Billfish 3 days 40 Boats
  2. Fishmaster

Well said Rex ....sorry Alloy i didn't get your call i was prob 30 to 50 miles off shore ...Mick yes I'm from Canada i know the price of the Dollar its killing me also6 months of the season but i don't think its fair to put others in the same pot as yours or there finances go ...people Travel...
  3. Fishmaster

Most boats return at 4 pm and my guess is 95% are fully booked in Los Suenos you will find some outside the bay that im sure are open and cheaper but in Los suenos like you should know is NOT Cheap im sure your condo was very expesive most range from $350 a night to $1000...charter in the marina...
  4. Fishmaster

I drive its abut 1hour 45 min from san jose
  5. Fishmaster

The fishing has been on Fire with our boat landing 2 Blue Marlin 400 to 500lbs and over 70 Sailfish in the past couple weeks our best day 17 sailfish and 1 blue marlin ...alos the bottom fishing Grouper ans Jack Gravel has been wicked ...the big tourney just got finished with 1744 Billfish...
  6. Fishmaster

Costa Rica. Los suenos billfish report

See you in April :)
  7. Fishmaster

Costa Rica. Los suenos billfish report

2016 Report Quepos Costa Rica Fishing has been hot for us in Costa Rica from Quepos and the water has been flat calm daily 42 miles off shore yesterday was the ticket all fish caught and released on circle hooks and Ballyhoo shark cannon balls raised alote of fish over the past few day ...if...
  8. Fishmaster

Are the Cats in?

The Cats are now on the feed in the lower grand river we have lots of cat baits in stock...sorry guys i have been very busy running fishing charters in Costa Rica all winter and coming home to to a late spring and being swapped with Salmon and Cat Charters follow me on Facebook for more updates...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks