Search results

1. gandersndrakes

Long Point Waterfowl Association

We are 5 weeks away from the youth heritage day. Is there a date for blind repair day or blind grass day? Thanks
  2. gandersndrakes

Cellular trail cameras - looking for some intel...

I have had two of these SPYPOINT micro cameras and both failed around the one year mark. Worst customer support I have ever dealt with also. Called and emailed, told me to upgrade firm ware, completed that, still didnt work and basically didnt want to deal with me anymore. Would stay clear of...
  3. gandersndrakes

New Long Point Causeway bridge at Big Creek ?

Just curious how you figure the bridge repair will impact hunting the blinds up Big Creek or B Zone? I'm pretty sure they cant stop anyone from traveling up or down the navigate waters by boat. Sounds like a big inconvenience for Cronmillers though.
  4. gandersndrakes

Posting in Classified

Thanks for the info. Was going to post some odds and ends here since I'm assuming there will be no fish and game yard sale this year.
  5. gandersndrakes

Posting in Classified

Ok. Thanks for the help
  6. gandersndrakes

Posting in Classified

G
  7. 63170425-E72E-4472-83B4-9E724C78A6A4.png

63170425-E72E-4472-83B4-9E724C78A6A4.png

8. gandersndrakes

Posting in Classified

How do I gain access to post in classified section? Have some hunting/fishing items to sell. Thanks.
  9. gandersndrakes

Who sells roe bags?

Great thanks!
  10. gandersndrakes

Who sells roe bags?

Haven’t fished steelhead in years... looking to knock the dust off the rod. Who sells roe bags close to Delhi? I would pick up at Fish on tackle back in the day. Thanks.
  11. gandersndrakes

A Canadian Tundra Swan Season - Review and Update

What is the email address?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks