Posting in Classified

How do I gain access to post in classified section? Have some hunting/fishing items to sell. Thanks.

I think you need to use the forum more regularly..
you could send @stomp a PM and ask him

I believe you need to hit a certain limit of posts before classified section is accessible

If I remember correctly it's 25 posts before you get access to Classified section. It is meant to stop "fly by nighters " using Stomps as a place unload product(s) without accountability . With membership comes privilege. At least that is my understanding of it.

Thanks for the info. Was going to post some odds and ends here since I'm assuming there will be no fish and game yard sale this year.

If I remember correctly it's 25 posts before you get access to Classified section. It is meant to stop "fly by nighters " using Stomps as a place unload product(s) without accountability . With membership comes privilege. At least that is my understanding of it.
Yes @Old Cut LongPointer , you've summed it up nicely. The "AI" put in place for this isn't too sophisticated. It measures participation by attempting to count posts in the non-Classified sections. It doesn't account for members that may just lurk the site daily (I may be able to buy an extension to track this). For those that don't make the current "participation" cut, I'm asking for a small donation in order to post in the Classifieds. I know that this hasn't been too popular with some long-time sellers.

Thanks for the info. Was going to post some odds and ends here since I'm assuming there will be no fish and game yard sale this year.
You have assumed right. The Long Point Area Fish and Game club annual Port Rowan Yard sale is cancelled for February. Their website suggests it may be later if the restrictions are lifted.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks