Search results

1. W

Off Topic Last kick at the can.

Wouldn't surprise me at all! Everything is so expensive!
  2. W

Off Topic Seafoam

You are correct my friend but the characteristics of Seafoam is - It has Alcohol in it's formula and the MSDS sheets for seafoam show that part. This also adds to the water in ethanol and just Adds to the whole mess in your tank! Not good! I also learned this from one of the teachers from...
  3. W

Lake St. Clair Walleye - when?

I would stick with May again Puggz. I think the water temps need to come up a bit. Still too cold!
  4. W

Livescope battery suggestions

If it is a Dual-Purpose battery- you are good to go! For starting/ cranking- never Deep- Cycles. Dual-Purpose- No problem!
  5. W

Fishing Report Out of Hibernation a little early this year

He's one LUCKY GUY Trevor! E.V. has it made!
  6. W

By the way Derkd9- Red would be very impressed with those Thumbs-Up photos! Fantastic.
  7. W

Excellent fishing guys! Glad you got into them. Beauty looking cooler there Derkd9 and Trevor. Nothing like Erie Gold! Congrats to both of you and as always- Enjoy your fry! Derkd9- Did you launch out of Collins? If you did- great spot- everything in one spot! Can't beat it. Enjoy fellows!
  8. W

She’s alive!!!

Must be all that sugar Derkd9! Enjoy.
  9. W

She’s alive!!!

Quite the production line there Wildfire. I'm impressed!
  10. W

She’s alive!!!

I'm jealous E.V.! I never had the opportunity to work and eat donuts! Overtime- Yes- No problem. The donut gig- Nah! I couldn't be that lucky! Enjoy your day my friend. Have a donut or two for me!
  11. W

Off Topic Windy app

That's what I use Thirstystone. Pretty accurate.
  12. W

Off Topic Seafoam

Seafoam- ok as a CLEANER yes.- But NOT as a fuel- stabilizer! Only use the Seafoam during the boating season. Never during long- term winter storage. Stick with either Stabil or Starbrite- Startron. This is what you need for long-term storage with High-Test gas! It's an Ethanol fighter! Don't be...
  13. W

Off Topic Transom tie down straps

I have seen them at Bass Pro in Niagara-on-the Lake. Sorry but I can't remember the price. Give them a call or look on their website. Can't hurt. Hope this helps.
  14. W

Interesting

That's a good one E.V.! I couldn't stop laughing about your post. Excellent!:ROFLMAO:
  15. W

Interesting

And one HUGE tail! hence- the fight is on!
  16. W

Sad day at homd today

I am so sad for your loss. May the memories of having Sadie bring joy and comfort to you and your family. Again- I'm so sorry to hear of this my friend.
  17. W

Port Glasgow 2024

25$ for launching for the day+parking your trailer- this could be the norm! Lets hope not because that's getting a bit too much! I guess- time will tell.
  18. W

Sorry

Derkd9- You are always forgiven my friend! Have a great weekend and Happy Easter to you and your family. Enjoy.
  19. W

Off Topic Happy Easter!

And a Happy Easter to you and your family also my friend. Don't eat TOO much chocolate! Enjoy the weekend.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks