Search results

1. F

Lost off shore in-line board

On Sunday morning I was out a bit west of port burwell around 55 feet of water and I lost a left side off shore with 2 red clips and the pin was cut off of the front pin . I sure would love to have it back . Thanks Don
  2. F

Burwell today

Went out of Burwell 50-60 feet of water , marked tons of fish but only caught 3 walleye a farm animal and a couple of silvers
  3. F

Possession

i Would like to know what everyone thinks is their possession limit is for walleye in Lake Erie. What I thought was totally wrong and I would love to here what everyone else thinks Don
  4. F

Inner bay perch

My son has a 14 foot tinner with a 9.9 and is looking to find some perch in the inner bay. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  5. F

Burwell Sunday

Three man limit and a bow , 3 hours 50-55 greasy chicken wing and blue and silver ripplin Redfin were most successful
  6. F

Off Topic Aylmer yard sale

I am wondering if there is a sportsman yard sale in aylmer this year? Any info would be great
  7. F

Burwell this morning

Three limits in 3 hours this morning!
  8. F

Elbow

Well we fished the elbow today launching from hoovers and heading due south. Washed some worms on harnesses that only produced silvers and farm animals. Caught 1 walleye with a monkey puke spoon on a downrigger down 45 in 68 feet of water.
  9. F

Inner bay

Went to the innerbay for 7 am this morning and trolled for hours in the channel , out of the channel across to near the LongPoint Company cottages then back to Pottohawk and back to the channel with not even a sniff! Headed to east of Turkey Point on the north shore and 2 of us had our limit in...
  10. F

Im in Waterford , where do I go to get leaches?

Dovercraft or wells don't seem to be open so I need some leaches . Is St Williams the closest place and what would the bait place on the front rd's name be?
  11. F

Minnows

Can I purchase minnows at the ice access at the bottom of the hill in St. Williams in the morning? Don
  12. F

Fowling

2 man limit ducks and geese! Don
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks