Search results

1. rbr-wrm

fenwick rods

have any of you had anything to do with fenwick warantees this year, I have had a rod there since May Tanks Dave
  2. rbr-wrm

erie bait and tackle

thank you for the reply
  3. rbr-wrm

erie bait and tackle

not sure where it is located help please thanx Dave
  4. rbr-wrm

minnows

do any of you know if Erie bait near Turkey Point has EMERALD shiners thanks in advance Dave
  5. rbr-wrm

minnows

at Erie tracker near Turkey point do you know if the have shiners this year, last year the minnows werent the best heres hoping for this year thanks Dave
  6. rbr-wrm

Minnows??

try finness minows they work about half as good as live but will work in a pinch
  7. rbr-wrm

Perch Report Pt. Abino Tues

well done Dave I got out but went straight out of CB but did not do well couldn't find any schools got a couple scattered fish and a sheephead and that was it off the water at 6, if the wind ever dies I will give it another go Dave
  8. rbr-wrm

Port Maitland Thurs

never got out til 3pm(damn dentist) really nice flat water run out to 65 feet, dropped the minkota and headed south marked a fair number of fish and would anchor on them and jig with a spoon ended up at 72 fow with 3 in the box and 1 about 6 lbs released and lost 2, back at dock at 7pm,;) what a...
  9. rbr-wrm

Walleye Report Port Maitland Aug16

great report and great to hear you jigged some up I'll be giving it a go as soon as these damn winds die. Thanks again Dave good to hear from you Dave
  10. rbr-wrm

Austin's Landing/Launch

the ramp is flooded real bad I don't think you can use the regular spot but I have launched there three times by backing into a hole to the right of the ramp and you have to push you boat off trailer. good luck out there, not much competition Dave
  11. rbr-wrm

minnows

how have the minnows been from the new Erie Bait Dave
  12. rbr-wrm

Off Topic stomp

Stomp I contribute sometime and check your site almost daily and enjoy it, I am not just looking for something to complain about just voicing my opinion Dave
  13. rbr-wrm

Off Topic stomp

these new add entries are a real pain in the but and whatever you get paid it's not worth it it is ruining a good site Dave
  14. rbr-wrm

humminbird helix 5 problem

thanks for all the suggestions, I had it on the water yesterday at lasele marina and now have it working properly
  15. rbr-wrm

son of perchin what is your sensitivity set at and do you use switchfire or jigging mode thanks for all the replies Dave
  16. rbr-wrm

I don't downrig I only want it for dropshot and jigging
  17. rbr-wrm

I did try jigging and max mode and I think just reset to default and see what happens The unit is a gps si di unit
  18. rbr-wrm

I think that the bowmout might be too far out of the cone
  19. rbr-wrm

not in simulation but thanks for the try
  20. rbr-wrm

my helix 5 shows fish, bottom, and structure but not my bait I have adjusted the transducer forward and back but still nothing and I have suspended a large weight under it but no mark ,Any suggestion would be appreciated I have increased sensitivity all the way with nothing, very frustrating...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks