Search results

1. Klinker24

Lake Nipissing

I am headed up to Callander Bay next week for an annual fishing trip with 10 guys. We have fished there for years with bottom bouncers and Jigs close to shore in 10 to 20 ft of water with great success. In the past few years we have had a very hard time finding anything beyond the slot size up...
  2. Klinker24

Gar pike????

Hello I was out fishing bluffs bar today. The water was very calm and at one point when the sun came out we saw several fish rolling at the surface. They looked to be pike but I'm not sure. We did manage to hook into 3 of them but I was unable to land them. I never got a good hook set and they...
  3. Klinker24

Walleye Setup Questions

Hello First of all, thanks to everyone on this site for all of the great information. I was out Sunday for the first time in our boat trying to catch a few walleye. I have and 18 foot lund, 2 dipsey rods, 1 10 colour leadcore and 1 8 colour leadcore. I had the dipseys set on number 3...
  4. Klinker24

pt bruce aug 16th

5 of us headed sw out of port at 6:30. By 10:30 we pulled the lines and were headed back to port. Ended up with 26 walleye and 6 bows. Were trying to run 6 leadcore and 4 dipseys but never got them all out. The action was non stop. Most fish were caught on body baits with the odd one on spoons...
  5. Klinker24

Newbie to Port Burce & walleye

Hello Everyone, I am new to this site and new to trolling for walleye out of Port Bruce. I have been fishing the inner bay for several years now but after reading all of the posts on here about walleye, I have decided to try my luck at that. I plan on heading out tomorrow morning if the...
  6. Klinker24

Port Bruce with jimmy Riggin

I know its late but I am new to the form. We experienced Lake Erie Walleye for the 1st time with Jimmy Riggin on the 22nd of July. We had a great time and ended up with 12 eyes and 5 bows. Will Try and post a few pictures if I can figure out how to do it. Thanks, Klinker
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks