Search results

1. crackard420

Less than a Month

Well, with the early goose season less than a month away, how is everyone coping with the summer blues? How are you preparing for the ever closer early season? Decoy touch ups, scouting, patterning trusty old scatterguns, sharpening the shooting skills with some trap? Figured I would just liven...
  2. crackard420

Little Bay/Booth's Harbour

Hey guys, was out the other day by St. Williams. East of Booth's there is a marsh with a small inlet called little bay. Is waterfowl hunting allowed near this area? Heard many people talk about good duck hunting out this way but the other end of this marsh ends up at TP marina and I didn't think...
  3. crackard420

Perch Normandale

A buddy and I took the canoe out at Normandale on Thursday the 18th....hit 40 keepers in about 2 hours. Wife was blowing up the phone so had to call it quits. Was out again today off Normandale and hit 8 smallies and 5 perch after rigging all morning to no avail. Fishin has been good so far!!
  4. crackard420

Walt Gabbard?

Hey guys. I was cruising youtube one day and came across a country singer named Walt Gabbard. Being a die hard waterfowler like most of you fellas, his songs hit home for me. Check him out if you are into country music and let me know what you think. Have a great day!
  5. crackard420

Little Rice

Hey guys. Im pretty new to the marsh outside of the unit. Was out on little rice the other day and noticed a rather nice blind....I also noticed an entry prohibited sign about 25 yds east of the blind...what does this mean? Also I noticed at the point between little rice and big rice there are...
  6. crackard420

Thursdays?

Was just wondering if the unit is open on thursdays... Life will burn on, keep your gunpowder dry.
  7. crackard420

Hunting the unit?

Was thinking about checking out the unit this weekend. Where abouts are the ducks flying and more importantly, can I get to the blinds with a 12 ft alum? Life will burn on, keep your gunpowder dry.
  8. crackard420

Hahn Unit

Hello. I have been hunting the unit for a few years but could only walk out as I could not afford a boat. I recently obtained a canoe which i have camo'd up nice. To avoid paying for a blind in the unit I am planning on trying the Hahn marsh opening day. My question is, can i go out in the weeks...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks