Search results

1. red-oak

Perch fishing equipment and riggs

This year I am going to try a smaller boat one I can anchor. A six foot rod and a walley rigg the qusetion is how much weight for sinker with minows for bate
  2. red-oak

parts for fishing reel

Anny one know of a place close by to get parts for a penn Gt reel thanx red.oak
  3. red-oak

thanks very much Greg @north erie marina

It was a great day to be out fishing, water was calm and we were out about 15km when we caught a rainbow. We got it right to the boat and I thought my wife had it in the net so I lifted it and the bow tossed the hook and the treble hook went right into my wrist. We headed in and Greg was great...
  4. red-oak

Need a bit of help perching

I have been down to port burce a few times most catch has been three perch I set up where we are marking lots of fish use minnows on a pickeral rigg with a sinker attached to the bottom and drift around.Do I need to anchor? how much weight should be on the rigg? do I need braided line ??? how...
  5. red-oak

Seting up rod and reel for lead line

I first tryed to put the lead line on a pen 341 not enough spool so moved it to my 209"s I have a lot of backing o he spool I read on here it was a good idea to place five colours on cut the line add 50ft of mono then anouther five colours of the lead it with florol carbon leads? To troll I have...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks