Search results

1. S

Equipment Question

Looking for some opinions on EGO fishing nets. I want to get an EGO slider but not sure on what size, mesh type, etc.. Mostly for fishing Erie walleye. Thanks in Advance for any input.
  2. S

Saturday at Port Bruce

Another great day on the water. The lake was pretty flat and the weather was perfect. You had to be on the ball with all the boat traffic out there. My rule is "the other guy can always have the right of way". First line down at 8:35 am and went 10 for 12 on walleye. Could have had our two man...
  3. S

Sunday Evening Port Glasgow

Great evening on the water Sunday. Lines out around 5:30pm and went 13 for 14 on walleye, with a couple silver bass. Took home a two man limit by 8:30pm (number 13 came pulling lines) all between 2 and 4 pounds. 4 colour lead core with orange and black RRF took most of the fish in 60 FOW. A...
  4. S

Sunday Out Of Pt. Bruce

Great day on the water. Temperature was perfect, nice little chop, and no bugs at all. Left NEM around 8am and back in around 1pm. My friend and I went 12 for 15 on the walleye, plus 2 sheephead and 1 silver. A few of the walleye were around 1.5 to 2 pounds but most were 2.5 to 4 pounds. We ran...
  5. S

Off Topic Cordless Fillet Knives

What is the best rechargeable electric fillet knife out there? I have an old Rapala that I replaced the battery in this year but it doesn't have nearly the speed of the corded one's I have seen. It's also quite bulky and heavy. Any recommendations?
  6. S

Port Glasgow Saturday

Went out of Port Glasgow Saturday morning. Lines in the water by 7:45am. We went 14 for 15 on walleye and 0 for 1 on bows. Fished from 62 to 72 FOW with most fish coming in 64/66 FOW and top half of the water column. Nascar spoon on 7 colour lead core did most of the damage taking 10 walleye...
  7. S

Pt. Bruce Sunday

Headed SW from the pier to 45 FOW . Trolled from 8:00am to about 11:30am SW to 58 feet and then headed back the same path. Went 5 for 9 along the way boating 5 nice walleye all 3 - 4 lbs, along with 1 sheephead and 1 silver bass. Blue and silver RRF got most of the hookups with a blueberry...
  8. S

Better late than never

I have never really posted much on here, usually just replied to the odd off topic post or discussion. However I made myself a pact to get out on the water more often this year, and having said that, I owe it to the people whose fishing posts I have been reading here for the past few years to...
  9. S

North Erie Minnows

Are you guys stocked with minnows for Friday? Cheers
  10. S

Still Good Fishing??

Hey Everyone/Anyone What's the good word on trolling Burwell, Bruce, Stanley or Glasgow for that matter. Are there any Walleye still to be had this long weekend? If not, how is the perch fishing holding up, and are there any minnows around? Cheers
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks