Search results

1. Big Paul

Bimini Top

Just noticed one on Marketplace in Burlington for$400, might be worth a look.
  2. Big Paul

boat side curtains

George at Hennessey canvas on Front St in St Williams could probably repair them for you.
  3. Big Paul

Off Topic Boat cleaners

Ive been using Slimy Grimy for years and find it works for me with no scrubbing, except at waterline. I always mix it with hot water and it seems to work best.
  4. Big Paul

Sausage/Pepperettes

Our group had our venison processed into sausage and pepperettes at Highgates meats last year,its the best weve had in years. Would highly recommend them.
  5. Big Paul

Yotes

Im also in Thamesford, 100 yds from the river and we can hear the yotes yipping and yapping running up and down the river almost every night.
  6. Big Paul

Rod repair

Rodbuilders supply in Victoria BC. They have a catalog you can download.
  7. Big Paul

Rod repair

I second building or fixing your own rods. I have been building my own rods for 30 years and repaired many for friends and family. There is a ton of info on the internet and youtube has lots of instructional videos. Its not rocket science and if you screw it up you take it apart and try again.
  8. Big Paul

Looking for recommendations - Bimini Top purchase

Check out ANP Inc in Quebec. I ordered a 2nd bimini for my pontoon boat last year. Ordered and received it in under 2wks. Installed myself in 2hrs and it fit like a glove.
  9. Big Paul

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. Plus tailffeathers contest is back.

1865. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  10. Big Paul

A Merry Christmas and contest by Tailfeathers

946. Merry Christmas. .
  11. Big Paul

Hunting Boot Recommendation

I bought a pair of Cabelas Iron Ridge 10 years ago and they are still going strong. Never had cold feet yet.
  12. Big Paul

Advise on Toon's

My initial reaction was i wouldn't be caught dead in a pontoon boat.Fast forward a few seasons on the bay.On the "advice"of the beter half we bought a 24' Crestliner pontoon with a 115 Merc 4stroke.Not the fastest at 38mph on gps but wouldn't trade it especially on the days when the bay decides...
  13. Big Paul

FOR ALL THOSE WHO LOVE CROCS

Hey Dave you should be approaching Crocs manufacturer and apply for a distributership for the Long Point area.There may be money in it,LOL.
  14. Big Paul

Stolen trailer

That really sucks .Same thing happened to me a few years ago with a hardtop trailer still fully loaded from a week camping ,and it had a tongue lock.Sad to think that someone is that cheap.Ask your insurance carrier,but I think you have to have one wheel immobilised or your coverage is void.Mine...
  15. Big Paul

gps fish finder

I just bought the Elite 5 by Lowrance last week and installed on weekend. It's an awesome unit ready to go out of the box with factory settings.Lowrance has a special until the end of July if you buy this unit you get the Gold upgrade card for free.Price is reasonable at $650.I love mine already...
  16. Big Paul

perch thrusday

Hey Jimmy, great catch.My only question is, why is Rotten Ronnie holding up Allen's big fish?LOL.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks