Search results

1. LadyInRed

Fishing Report Creek specks/browns

I also caught a bass in a creek. I was fishing specks and then caught a largemouth. First time I've ever caught a bass in a trout pool.
  2. LadyInRed

Off Topic Update on Trout Fishing at Misners Dam

I saw guys fishing there today. I guess the signs didn't go up yet. This is a shame, the dam was the best spot for trout in town. Another spot ruined because of an asshole on the internet.
  3. LadyInRed

PB pike out of Booths

I got the pike on a buckshot rattle spoon tipped with a minnow. I noticed that often when I used the buckshot or any noisy lure, the pike would come and check it out. Getting them to commit and bite was the tricky part.
  4. LadyInRed

PB pike out of Booths

Slow fishing this weekend but I got my PB pike and a pretty big perch so I'm happy. I'm hoping the ice holds out till next weekend, I want to go again!
  5. 20210220_115426.jpg

20210220_115426.jpg

6. 20210220_143705.jpg

20210220_143705.jpg

7. LadyInRed

Fishing Report 1st time Erie Ice Fishing...HELP!😉

Silver rattle jigging spoons were the ticket yesterday.
  8. 20210214_123651.jpg

20210214_123651.jpg

9. LadyInRed

Fishing Report LPB February 14th

I made HIM get out of bed and come fishing with me! 😄
  10. 20210214_121804.jpg

20210214_121804.jpg

11. LadyInRed

Fishing Report 02/14/21. N Shore

We caught maybe a dozen dinks and a only 2 keeper size. I broke off on a big pike that took my rattle spoon. Bent my rod right over and then was gone. I only had 2# line on.
  12. received_713088859570663.jpeg

received_713088859570663.jpeg

13. 20210214_123651.jpg

20210214_123651.jpg

14. LadyInRed

Best places for walking out in Norfolk

I want to take my husband ice fishing locally for the first time. I usually go north and drive out on the ice, but of course this year is different. I've never ice fished on Erie before and I really want to. However St Williams doesn't really appeal to me due to the parking situation, the...
  15. LadyInRed

parking @st.williams

I drove down there today to check out the parking and the conditions for the weekend. For the amount of guys I saw coming off the ice with empty buckets it looks like way too much effort to park at the top of the hill and haul gear all the way out there and back. I think I will keep looking for...
  16. LadyInRed

When's your Go time

Waterford?
  17. LadyInRed

St Williams today

Also sitting and waiting for ice. Open water here in Dover.
  18. LadyInRed

Fishing off Hastings beach?

I took a drive down Hastings this week and saw a few guys fishing from the rock wall and from a concrete ruin. Were they fishing for carp or cats? I would never have thought to fish there for anything, isn't it really shallow and flat? I'm very curious!
  19. LadyInRed

Fishing Report ANY TAGGED PERCH IN PT. DOVER CAUGHT?

Water temps are still too cold. All the old times around town are saying the perch bite won't turn on until the lilacs bloom. Interesting theory, waiting to see if it pans out.
  20. LadyInRed

Fishing Report A cold opener

Opener weather always sucks. I skunked out too.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks