Search results

1. BillpStT

Off Topic Scrapping derelict aluminum boat ?

Apologies if this is in the wrong spot but I am wondering where/how to get rid of my 16' '85 aluminum boat. It hasn't seen the water in 5 years and my new nickname is "Billybadback" so my adventuring days are probably behind me. It's time to get it out of my yard but I don't know of any place to...
  2. BillpStT

Heading out of Bruce this aft

Guys it's been a while since we've been out but we are set to go for the first afternoon fish of the season....just wondering what the lake is doing right now. The tops of the big trees in St T are blowing around a bit so I'm skeptical of the 1 - 2 ft seas that the bouy is reporting...anyone got...
  3. BillpStT

Minnows Port Bruce Saturday ?

There is a charity perch 'derby' taking place Saturday to benefit a couple of Canadian Armed Forces vets (heroes) who had their lives changed significantly for the worse while on duty in the Middle East. The tickets include boat launch at one of the less popular marinas in Port Bruce ( at least...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks