Search results

1. K

Port Burwell Pics

Going to Port Burwell tomorrow for pics and bows, does anyone know what the word is on things around there? I figure early May should be good with good weather for it? Kirk
  2. K

Spring Perch

Hey everyone, any news on whether the perch are in the bay yet? I'm planning on going out the first week of May with my brother in law. Will the water be warm enough yet?
  3. K

Bronte Madness

Had a great time last year when fishing for Salmon at Bronte near hwy 5. Landed several fish above 15lbs and of course released them afterwards. Well, tried again today with a buddy and we decided to try Petrocan Park for a change. Wow! hundreds of Salmon and not too many people compared to...
  4. K

Steelhead

Any steelheaders out there have any reports of Bows running into tribs like youngs creek? Just thought I'd ask since its been so cold the last few days and rainy which would be good for them running I would think? Thanks, KirkM
  5. K

Perch

Hey Stomp, I have been having ball taking out some gentlemen that are special needs to teach them how to fish. I dont have a boat, so I've been renting them at the Old Cut and we’ve been out twice. We caught 20 decent perch in late July, but when I took a gentleman out August 16 we were pretty...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks