Search results

1. S

Where toSteelhead

Hey everyone, on springbreak and i was wondering if the steelheading is good any where. My self and the old guy want to get out and try, just beginners. Any one have good suggestions? thanks!1
  2. S

Lakers in ontario

I no its early but just want to bring up a discussion lol. Does any one know where to go on lake ontario to catch lake trout? I fished lake ontario bronte 20 years ago and caught them there, but this summer i never heard of anyone pulling any out. So does any one know where they are in lake...
  3. S

PERCH?????

Hey everyone, hope ya'll had good holidays and a great christmas. i am home from school for the holidays, so the old man and i want to do some fishing, and get some bonding done. we were wondering if any of the towns on southern lake erie ( Burwell, Bruce, Dover ) had perch in the rivers. Or no...
  4. S

Scugog River - Lindsay

Hello all, i am a fleming student, going for MNR officer. i love to fish, and the river near is scugog. Does any one know what the muskie will be biting on their, this time of year. i picked 2 up already, spinner and mouse. Lost a 15 lber on my light rod, 6lb test. jiggin for eyes grabbed a rock...
  5. S

are the walleye still biting?

could some one let me know please if you can still get eyes out of burwell or anywhere on erie?? thanks!
  6. S

WALLEYE!!

im coming home for thanksgiving from school and i havent been keeping up at down home ( burwell ) if the walleye are still hitting hard, or if you can get em?? thanks,
  7. S

HEADING TO LAKE O !!!!!!

hey all, just wondering if anyone could give me a little hand where to go, depth down etc for some good fishing if the fishing is still on . thanks!
  8. S

LAKE O - BRONTE

whats the hot depth at bronte right now for the salmon and trout and how far out would that be, thanks!
  9. S

amateur launch

hello, i was just wondering if any of you more expierenced guys could help me out here. im 17, and bought a 17' wilker. i have my liscence and a truck also. have all the gear ready for fishing the lakes..riggers, lead, dipsys, planners, everything i got it. my dad and i have been out a few...
  10. S

erieau and glasgow?

does any one know how the eye' fishing is in these two places? thanks,
  11. S

TIPPING FOR WALLEYE

hey everyone, havent fished for 15 years out in the boat because of my fishingbuddy passing but i found a new one. back then we tipped our body baits with worms, and thats all we used was bodybaits for the eyes. i heard of people catching them on spoons, back then no one did that. cheers, thanks,
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks