Search results

1. R

Port Bruce Derby

All spoons
  2. R

Port Bruce Derby

Hello all. We entered the derby at bruce and had a blast. Went 12 for 17 on the eyes and 30 for 30 on the silver bass. LOL. Our 6 fish total was about 37.5 lbs. We had 3 people on the boat. We headed over to Stanley area. 60 to 67 FOW. Black and purple, black and green, copper with orange...
  3. R

Best Fish Batter Recipe

I'm a fish crisp guy as well. They have a few great flavours. My favorites are the original, garlic & butter, cajun. Sometimes I mix the garlic and cajun together. But I like using butter in a frying pan. To me it gives it a great flavour and you cant over heat the butter or it will burn and...
  4. R

Perching this week

Wow I havent heard so much whining over a guy stating the obvious. People monitor these sites and try to catch people breaking the law. Plain and simple. All the guy was trying to say is watch what you put on the board. Not calling anyone a poacher. I sure he reads these post like most of us and...
  5. R

Port Bruce Tugs

What taste better the yellow perch or the white perch
  6. R

HEADING TO LAKE O !!!!!!

From what I have read on other sites it seems that to get fresh salmon (teens and younger) you need to go 250' and deeper and if you want the ones that are dieing inside and are ready to spawn then you fish the mouth of a river.
  7. R

where's the launch in Old Cut?

Old cut marina number 519-586-3302
  8. R

where's the launch in Old Cut?

copy and paste this on Google maps for directions. Roger's Avenue Long Point Beach R.R.#3 Port Rowan,ON N0E 1M0 And on your last post they said Rays at the marina has minnows. Call to make sure. If not since you are in London there is a plaza on Highbury and Huron on the north west corner of...
  9. R

Where do the fish come from

Hello I am new to this trolling thing this year (with a 22' Islander) and only got out a couple of times. I have two little girls under the age of two. So my spare time is limited. The older they get the more time I will have to go fishing. I hope LOL. More options for Baby sitters I was just...
  10. R

Which Boat?????

I to have a Starcraft Islander 221V and it is great on the big waters. I just got back from the bancroft area on a couple of smaller lakes and it was great. Made up a bracket so we could use it for water skiing and tubing and i towed my boat with a envoy with no problems. So good luck on your...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks