Search results

1. L

Bows and Eyes

Hi Everyone, Last year was the first time my family and I enjoyed the great fishing off of Port Burwell and would like to do it again this year. Could someone please tell me when the Bows and Eyes start showing up at Port Burwell? PS.Last year was the first time on this site. I think all the...
  2. L

Lead Core Linr???

Hi Everyone, I have heard alot about fishing with lead core line, 5 colour, 7 colour and so on. I have never used or seen it being used. Can someone explain how it all works and can mono do the same thing ? Leep On board the "Soggy Sandwich"
  3. L

Long Point Bay ???

Hi Everyone, I have read many posts about catching Pics and Bows from Port Stanley on up to Port Burwell. Does anybody fish Long Point Bay for these fish? My wife and family have rented a cottage in St Williams and wondered if we should launch at Booth's Hobour and try our luck in Long Point...
  4. L

Canada Day Catch

Went out South of Port Burwell, fished 60FOW and hooked 2 pics and 1 bow. 9.25lb Pic - 30ft down with 4" Stinger (Chicken Puke) 7.25 Pic - 45ft down with Worm Harness (Perch Coloured) 6lb Bow - 25ft down with 2" Stinger (Oil Slick) Finished the day off with 49 Perch in 50FOW straight out in...
  5. L

Down loading pictures

Could someone please explain to me how to down load pictures on these posts. I must be computer stupid. Leep Most lures are made to catch fishermen not fish.
  6. L

Bows and Eyes Port Burwell June 26

Had one Bow on and lost it. 62FOW Ran spoon 30 FOW Size: From what I saw was about 24" Landed one Eye 54 FOW Ran a worm harness at 30 FOW Size: 26.25" Sorry guys but no pictures, I can't figure out how to download the darn thing. From what I heard everybody was doing poorly that day. Leep...
  7. L

New To The Area

Hi everyone,I am new to the area, not sure of all the locations that I've injoyed reading on everybody's postes, however my wife and I are heading out of Port Burwell on Sat and Sun for Eyes and Bows. I will be sure to post our results if anybody is intrested. Leep
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks