Search results

1. C

trolling speed

Sure does thanks!
  2. C

trolling speed

When trolling do most troll using nm/hr or statute/mph? And what is an optimum speed? I have been told between 2.7 and 3.4.
  3. C

Fishing Nets

I used to work as a commercial fisherman. Any buoys or markers that have visble surface floats, will always run north and south. When you come to a spot that has two markers (buoys)they are called splits and can be passed through as long as there is enough space to get your gear through. Any...
  4. C

North Erie Marina

Hi Greg and Sam, Greg mentioned to me one time about a welder he had that would do aluminum repairs on skegg of the outdrive. My question is, do you have someone on staff that can fabricate? I need some work done to my trailer. It just would be convenient given the boat is not on the trailer...
  5. C

Perch

Maybe the full moon has something to do with it. I have heard it does something to tides worldwide due to changes in the earths magnetic pull.
  6. C

Where to go

A good easy way to remember which side the red and green spar bouys should be on, is use red, right, and return. The three R's. So always upon your return the red spar is always on your right. When leaving the channel it should be on your left.
  7. C

perch...minnows

Anyone tried for minnows in Port Bruce yet this season? It may be a bit early for the perch but the minnows maybe there.
  8. C

Leaky aluminum boat

There is a place called Jaffa machine. It is near Aylmer Ontario, they fix them also.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks