Search results

1. J

My Lake St. Clair Musky today. 😁

2. J

My Lake St Clair Musky today

3. J

Off Topic Minnows

Is there any where to get get minnows today (Monday morning). Erie bait and tackle and Old cut are not an option. Thanks
  4. J

Minnows?

We are planning on taking the Grandson fishing does anyone know who has minnows for sale and available in the Port Rowan area. Thanks
  5. J

Rotton Ronies Kids Rockbass Derby.

I know this is very early to ask but what day is the kids rock bass derby. We hope to have the weekend off so we can enter 3 little fisherpeople. Also does anyone know the age groups. Thanks
  6. J

Perch

Hi just wondering if anyone is catching any perch on the bay side of the Point. Thanks.
  7. J

much happening in the bay?

we were out the monday and got a few small perch and one at 11 inches around ec 10 . moved to pottahawk and then normandale for less than a bite. i know there are plenty of bass about but anyone see perch or pike since the end of the east wind? julier
  8. J

May Pike Derby.

Can anyone tell me the date of the May Long Point Pike Derby this year. Just planning ahead. Thanks.:D julier
  9. J

Bass Derby 2011.

Just wondering if and where I can find the results of Saturadays Bass Derby. I was just curious of the size of winners. Thanks julier
  10. J

I need pike and bass derby dates

Hi this is the first time I have posted on here but I have a very important question. We are filling out our vacation picks for the year and first and foremost I want derby days off. Can anyone tell me the dates of the May Pike derby and the June Bass derby. We have a boat again after 3 years...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks