1. R

Kawarthas

thanks guys
  2. R

Kawarthas

thanks will do
  3. R

Kawarthas

we were originally planning balsam but we've got a few days to work with, so we could hit any lake in the area
  4. R

Kawarthas

thanks will try!
  5. R

Kawarthas

i like it better when i have a chance of not getting stumped ;)
  6. R

Kawarthas

will be going up to the kawarthas in a couple days for a fishing trip, will be targeting musky, what do you think would be the best lakes to check out for musky? what time of day is the bite for them the best? any help is appreciated
  7. R

Pike

lots of pike i guess
  8. R

Pike

Where is the best bet for descent sized pike in the bay and outer bay area? what lures? what depths to be looking for. I can imagine it is a tough bite for them in this water being as hot as soup. any help is appreciated thanks
  9. R

Bluff Bar Pike??

where do all the big pike scatter off to after the bluffs heat up?
  10. R

Is this too windy for a day on the bay?

looks pretty windy what do you think?
  11. R

Wed nite pike

where abouts were you guys?
  12. R

Week-end on the bay

not a good idea....... i find the inner bay hard to deal with in 25 km winds i cant imagine 40
  13. R

strange fish in the bay today

one time i had one on that was atleast 35 inches, on a spinnerbait thought it was a pike >.
  14. R

Pike

When is the the primetime for pike in the bay and at the bluff bar? never usually fish the bay in the spring but i assume the pike will be active sometime soon any info is appreciated thanks
  15. R

Bluffs

gar pike lots of them, surfacing everywhere to bad they dont bite, other than that nothing
  16. R

Bluff Bar

was there today, no pike only a few bass and perch it was a great day to be out
  17. R

Bluff Bar

anyone?
  18. R

Bluff Bar

Just wondering if there catching any pike out there lately??? never been there but planning too where is the best location to launch? and with tomorrow's weather premitting would it be safe out there with an 18 footer??? thanks
  19. R

WHAT !!!!!!

exactly, today it said wind light and I go out and there is like tsunami's
  20. R

Pike spots in the Bay

Thanks, what kind of depths should i be targeting?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks