Search results

1. Dunnster

Downrigger cable

I had a cable break on one of my downriggers Saturday so cannonball laying on bottom of lake. Time to replace the cables so I was wondering if anyone has tried using the downrigger braid, or if I should just stick with stainless. It says the braid doesn't kink and I'm sure that is why mine...
  2. Dunnster

Burwell Weekend

Saturday started 54ft. of water at 7am, 4 dispys, 2 set on 3 out 65, 2 set on 1 out 50. All pinks with copper backs. Fished out to 60ft then turn back to port. 2 man limit by 9 Saturday lost 7 at the boat. Sunday same setup 3 man limit by 920, had to throw 2 back while reeling lines up, and lost...
  3. Dunnster

Salmon lake O

Want to try lake O for salmon this weekend but have never been. Looking for some help on a good place to launch and fish. I will be traveling from the Burwell area so wondering St. Catherine's way or Oakville way. Thanks for any help.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks