Search results

1. B

Greg - Minnows?

I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS RED OAKS PERSON IS BUT TO ME IT DOES SOUND AS IF HE NEEDS A LITTLE REFESHER AS TO WHAT THE PERCH IN LAKE EAT , THE ONLY MINNOW THAT I HAVE NOT HAD MUCH SUCCESS ON IS THE STICKLEBACK , & WIHT THE COMMENT THAT YOU MADE IT TELLS ME THAT YOU OBVIOUISLY ARE NOT VERY ASSOCATED...
  2. B

nantikoke

Has anybody been catching silvers at nantikoke. barry chilcott
  3. B

ojibwa sub PT. BURWELL

Fthose of you who would like to see the harbour it would be a good idea to email thomassouthwick@hotmail.com all emails are to be classed as a vote.. barry chilcott
  4. B

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

you can count on myself and at least three to four friends of mine.. barry chilcott
  5. B

is there anyone who sells roe in tillsonburg

I am a little set back ,as had i had my glasses on and checked the calendar i also would have been on the right track , sorry for my mistake.. barry chilcott
  6. B

is there anyone who sells roe in tillsonburg

the way that i read the regs trout season doesn't open till a week from this saturday.. barry chilcott
  7. B

Perch fishing

this is true for burwell , but out of bruce the first fish are usually caught in 35 to 45 feet of water.. barry chilcott
  8. B

Perch fishing

was out of bruce on april 2nd to 38ft, 1hr no bites. barry chilcott
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks