Search results

1. B

fishing at old cut today the 15th.

heading out soon, got a hut so the wind can be tamed,hopefully i get some perch,i have to brave this weather,been dampering my fishing for to long, now i have all the tools i need to give it the middle finger,lmao, full report this afternoon, if you dont have a good hut and you dont have a gps...
  2. B

ice fishing sunday at old cut.....

anyone been out there yet? or going today, give us guys some info on the bite and more importantly the thickness of the ice, be careful guys, snow= blindness on the ice. thanks, BMG fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  3. B

will the ice be safe for the weekend?

is anyone going to venture on foot out on the ice this friday or on the weekend? sunday looks good,-3, but friday and saturday might do some damage...... fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  4. B

Shore fishing the cuts, for crappie and perch??

does anyone have any tips or advice for shore fishing crappie,perch or blue gill on the point? I am lucky enough to have the water close to me and jimmmy's across the street, but my boat is hibernating for the winter,just need to scratch a long time fishing itch,its been 2 months. fishing,for...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks