Search results

1. N

Lowrance HDS SOFT TOUCH 9IN. -12INCH VIDEO INPUT

Yes sir... Exciting stuff for sure!
  2. N

LOWRANCE NEW GEN 2 SOFT TOUCH

Do you know what "video inputs" the 9' and 12' versions will take (can't find it on their web site) and how it will work? Meaning, can you connect a GoPro camera to it? If you can that would be unreal... just think, you could connect a GoPro camera (which would be mounted to your...
  3. N

north shore bass 8/8

Hey Angler, can you help me understand where Woolleys point is? (Between Port Ryerse and Dover??) I have always had trouble boating small mouth in the fall at LPB... it sounds like I'm not fishing the right spots!! If you would like to share your technique, I would be fine with that too :D...
  4. N

What's a Good Battery?

I hate to drop names but I got two AGM batteries from Angling Outfitters for my 24 volt motor and I love them. (not sure the brand name) They are three years old and still going strong!! It will be hard to match his warranty and price!!
  5. N

What's a Good Battery?

I hate to drop names but I got two AGM batteries from Angling Outfitters for my 24 volt motor and I love them. (not sure the brand name) They are three years old and still going strong!! It will hard to match his warranty and price!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks