Search results

1. D

Angling Outfitters .. Woodstock

I attended a seminar last night at Angling Outfitters. I have fished and used a Lowrance GPS & fish finder for years. Josh is very informative and showed us some things I never knew my Elite 5 could do. Monte updated devices free of charge. He certainly is a knowledgeable guy as well. If you...
  2. D

Are the channels frozen

well we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Dyour right the cold temps last night re-froze the old cut,but big creek was open,launched the boat,water temp in creek was 38% set out trolling for pike,not 15 minutes in phone rings,my friend brent spotted me and had to ask what a fool ,only you, he said, lol...
  3. D

Are the channels frozen

was just looking at my log book,THE EARLYEST DAY fishing from my boat was in 2009,larry aka green baren & i were ice fishing on march 16th on march 19 2009 i was fishing bulf bar on my boat<some may remomber my pic"s of the ice burgs....looked like i was some were in...
  4. D

Are the channels frozen

Big Creek ramp is open, old cut is open..Rotten Ronnies has plenty of minnows. See y'all down there!!
  5. D

Are the channels frozen

i was thinking the same thing lol.just put out a call to my son bones.i will let u all know if its a goooooooo ttul:D
  6. D

Fish Bones has made contact!

welcome to stomps ....fish bones...nice to see you here,sure every one will enjoy your posts :) good to see you out havein fun fishin..sure was windy last saturday ttul son.:D bye the way larry aka (green baron)are you still alive?ha ha ha
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks