Search results

1. D.A.L

bankes boats

Thanks for your input Jerome. The ocean 15 is a bit too much boat for me. I've also moved off on the Dominator....both are more money then I thought I was willing to spend on a hull. I have decided, and I'm lined up to buy, a used TDB 14 Classic out of the U.S. I'm not a big lake hunter, but...
  2. D.A.L

bankes boats

Did get in touch with them. Yes they are building the larger boats right now...destined for the U.S. They're buzy till the new year....and then maybe.
  3. D.A.L

bankes boats

Great, thanks for the info. hows the ocean in rough waters...say 3ft'rs
  4. D.A.L

bankes boats

Are they still around? Looking to get a 14' Dominator
  5. D.A.L

Diver hunting

of course you do mark. they just see your there, and decide....what the hell....he'll get me sooner or later...so they just fly over...lol.
  6. D.A.L

Long Point Waterfowlers' Association AGM 2014

Hmmm....sounds like good arguments for the other side, and no one was bashed. Don.
  7. D.A.L

Well....WE can only hope a guy with this kind of passion....and funds he's willing to spend....is around when the bird watchers, vegans, left wingers, and cottagers, start to tell us we can't continue our sport of shooting and eating tasty birds, or stop rising permit, park, or parking...
  8. D.A.L

Why such a hate on for this guy? Looks like he's doing move to promote waterfowling then most of us combined! Don.
  9. D.A.L

16 guage ammo

Bass pro had some steel, so I bought a few boxes of #2's and 4's. However, I do roll my own bismuth loads. I make bismuth loads from #7's to BB's, and also lead range loads. Send me a pm if you want to know how to get set up. Bismuth really knocks them down. Don.
  10. D.A.L

Hey duckman, email me please.

Sorry, should have been.. donlapsch@yahoo.ca
  11. D.A.L

Hey duckman, email me please.

Don. dolapsch@yahoo.ca
  12. D.A.L

coast guard reports vessel sunk inner bay ?

'And we think that the part that over hung the front of the boat was deflecting water from the waves into the boat. ' Same thing happened to us with my buddies 15' jon boat. Before we knew it, we were standing in a foot of water, in the dark, way far from shore. Lucky he had 2 bilge pumps...
  13. D.A.L

Nice

"And finally OCLP your response reaks like old boy club mentality, sorry had to be said. I know you post alot and have enjoyed alot of your postings, they seemed well thought out and informative but this response was school yard bullyish.....thanks! buy don't worry I will Endeavour to Persevere...
  14. D.A.L

Nice

+1
  15. D.A.L

Shooting Distance

Contact the township, city or county (or local C.O), and ask for the 'no-discharge' of firearms boundary lines. Even when outside of the boundary, common sense should prevail. I'm allowed to shoot off my cottage dock, but a few complaints or calls to the OPP from my ignorant neighbors, may cause...
  16. D.A.L

Opening day partner

Hey Mark, a little of the first, and getting a little tired of the second. He's taught me everything I know about duck hunting, so I have to thank him for that.
  17. D.A.L

Opening day partner

Hey all, my current duck partner is unable to shoot opening day/weekend/season. I'm looking for anyone that may have room for an extra gun, or want to team up. I have all the gear, but a boat. I've shot four seasons at Long Point, willing to get up early, stay late, and walk through the tough...
  18. D.A.L

Any Ice At The Lake

Thanks for the heads up Mark.
  19. D.A.L

Any Ice At The Lake

I'm thinking of going out Sunday, how's little rice looking? The park ramp and channel? Thanks Don.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks