Search results

1. A

Burwell 24 July

We were out as well, very similar dipsy spread...we got most of ours (10 for 12) in 60-61 just west of port....greasy chicken, wonder bread and blue silver rrf...most fish around 30 ish deep...cheers
  2. A

Burwell- July 12th afternoon

Sorry Scotty, didnt see you had answered him...cheers
  3. A

Hey bud...we love it, works excellent and was only about 120 delivered to our door off amazon...so much easier than propane to keep a constant temp, and the temp for fries, fish etc are written right on the dials...the only issue is that it takes quite a bit of oil to fill, so we buy the 16...
  4. A

@Honkey Donkey.....much appreciated brother, we probly would have blown past that depth, good on you for letting a fellow angler know, classy....great feed glad you enjoyed the day with your boy, mine love it too!!!!
  5. A

On water at 3pm, off by 6...two man limit, mostly 3lbs with one 8 that was gill hooked so unfortunately was kept...42 - 47 feet of water straight out from port ( thanks to the two gentlemen we passed in the channel in the lund for the tips, you helped make our day, cheers) only 2 off the rigger...
  6. A

Port Bruce - June 19 morning

Went out of Bruce yesterday morning. On the water around 7 until we had enough of the bugs around noon. Put lines in at 45ish straight out and worked westbound to 48. Two dipsys, one rigger, one lead. First fish off rigger down 43 - 45 back on nascar, weighed 8lbs on the scale and puked the...
  7. A

Playa Santa Lucia, Cuba

I wrote you a long reply to your PM questions, have a look in your inbox....tight lines
  8. A

Playa Santa Lucia, Cuba

The shrimp that we got from the restaurant were far too big, so they were cut up in to sections and fished on the jig heads as well. but a bag of a pound or so lasts literally minutes as it's one small fish after another. The gulp took all the bonefish. Just the standard bags of gulp minnows...
  9. A

Playa Santa Lucia, Cuba

We did some shore fishing a little north of there last year in Cayo Coco. We caught a few nice bonefish and tons of grunts/snappers. Shrimp from the restaurant worked well, but we also used artificial. Best by far was bright pink Berkley GULP 3 or 4 " rigged on a simple jighead. Good luck, we...
  10. A

Baitcasting reels with braid/florou leaders

all I run now is braid, spinning/baitcasting...my spinning reels I tie 8-10 feet flouro for dropshotting, once you feel the sensitivity of braid its hard to even throw mono, feels like you are fishing with elastic band line....
  11. A

Feathestone smallies

Great thx WtP...appreciate it....
  12. A

Feathestone smallies

I have never fished east of Nanticoke on Erie (other than Buffalo Harbour in the spring), where do you guys launch to fish the area? What are the water depths like, drop shotting or flats type? Its a bit of a haul so any info would help, thx...tight lines..
  13. A

weather

I also use the NOAA wave forecast site, if you are west of the point it will also give you real time wave heights for the NOAA buoy at Port Stanley (and all the other ones in Ontario and St Clair).
  14. A

Heading to Port Glasgow Saturday

can't speak to the water colour, but the sat map that was posted here the other day showed it not that far from there...as for spoon colour, we have had luck with the standards, Piston Cup, pink panties, blueberry muffin and greasy chicken, purple for harnesses has been good...gd luck
  15. A

St. Clair ????

Fun fight though for my 10 yr old on 8 lb line and an Ugly Stik lite.....
  16. A

St. Clair ????

We were in the Belle River area last week and took two off the hump while drift bass fishing. One spotted that wa likely high 30's maybe 40", and a smaller tiger. Both came in about 16 fow...
  17. A

Burwell eye's ...and a rant...

On the water around 7 am..staright out to 58 fow and started with 2 Dipsies and 2 leadcore. fished until noon, only boated 2. Both came on dipsy / spoon combos, one out 125 on 3, nascar spoon, other out 145 on 3 with Pink Panties spoon, both in 58FOW. Trolled out to 60 with nothing.. Now the...
  18. A

port stanley

We ran lead and dipsies at first, couldn't get anything going on either spoons or body baits, switched up and ran harnesses off the riggers with long leads, that's what took both fish...
  19. A

port stanley

Spent all day yesterday out of Stanley, ran out to 55, then trolled all the way out to 64ish (11 miles)..tough day - only boated two pics, 1 at 3lbs and another at 6lbs, along with a few silvers and sheepies...long day as it was a cooker out there, but worth it when the eyes' hit the fryer!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks