Search results

1. MichaelLudwig

One more thing for the duck hunter that has everything else ...

http://www.hardworkingtrucks.com/2014-special-edition-duck-commander-chevy-silverado-1500/?utm_source=hwt&utm_medium=email&utm_content=04-07-2014&utm_campaign=HWT&ust_id=7ba4f6e3ac Personally I'm a Ford guy, but for those of you that are vehicularly challenged ... LOL
  2. MichaelLudwig

Peace River Area Duck Hunt - McLennan, Alberta - September 2013.

There we were, six against thousands, and when the guns were quiet and the smoke cleared ... there was not one dead duck on the ground ... LOL ... And so began our adventure of waterfowling in the Peace River country in northern Alberta. Unless you have been there, you would not believe the...
  3. MichaelLudwig

Peace River Hunting Trip

Over a year ago now, my daughter took on the job of editor at Western Sportsman magazine. One of the perks of the job is that she gets comp'd on a lot of gear and trips. A couple months ago she was on a fly-in fishing trip 60 miles northeast of Yellowknife. They caught some pretty awesome fish...
  4. MichaelLudwig

Test Driving The New Board

Just taking this baby for a spin around the block to see how she handles :)
  5. MichaelLudwig

Speaking of hunting coats ...

I came across an awesome deal the other day. Columbia Sportswear has a waterfowling coat called the Omni Heat - Electric Wader Widgeon. It's their famous wading jacket with a battery powered heating system built in. Depending on where you buy this jacket, it's priced anywhere from $1,200.00 to...
  6. MichaelLudwig

Bankes 17' Freedom vs Duck Water Ocean 17'

Personally I would love to buy the Bankes, but I just can't find where the Bankes package is worth $6,500.00 more than the Duck Water package? Does anyone have insights on either or both boats that could shed some light on the subject? "Ohh .. bother" said Pooh, as he chambers another round.
  7. MichaelLudwig

Weather Forecasts

Where is a good, reliable place to get comprehensive weather forecasts for Long Point Bay? "Tomahawk Cruise Missles: When you care enough to send the very best!"
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks