Search results

1. double h

Fishing Report First Burwell trolling trip

Wife and i went out this morning trolling for a couple hours ended up with a couple of nice pics one on lead core 6 colour and one on dipsey 115 back
  2. double h

New BOAT

] Well bought this boat about a month ago from Xtreme Marine 18 ft legend with a 90 hp four stroke . What a difference from the old boat . its nice to be able to finally be able to get to hastings . Rob Belore from Xtreme was excellent to deal with and went the extra effort to get us on the water
  3. double h

Special Thank You !!!

I would like to personally thank the SOB you stole my 2 man treestand off a farm in Glen Meyer in the last couple of days. buddy you need a beat down. I think you cant get much lower than to steal another fellow hunters stuff. Guys who do this really need to get caught every dog has his day.Any...
  4. double h

Thank You

Special thank you to Noel of kingfishers.My boat broke down today out west of burwell with no response for help on 68 I called kingfisher on my cell he sent one of his customers out to get us special thanks to him and his two young sons for their help.also I would like to personally thank the 4...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks