Search results

1. W

perching port burwell

Finished off my season pershing with the wife on mon. 30 keepers in by 1 p.m. 42 fow straight out of the harbour. Bite shut down after 11 . Time to switch gears and get ready for hunting season:D
  2. W

Burwell

Head out this afternoon for a little fish action from the Big Otter. Hope the action is good. Will report tomorrow on how we did
  3. W

Fishing Derby

Looking for a link or pm me with all the known derbies on Erie for the summer. Perch walleye and rainbow.
  4. W

PortBurwell Aug 6 2012

Went perch fishing first thing in morning west of peir 45 fow ,tug was setting nets in area slow.after 2 hour gave that up and went pickerel fishing. Followed the pact out to 62 fow west of Burwell to 64 fow and back no takers. Move to sand hills late in afternoon, 62 fow, storm dark gray minnow...
  5. W

Alcohol stove

Where would I find fuel for my stove on board my vessel ?
  6. W

Pt Burwell July 08/12

Went straight south to 60 fow and set up {thanks to a report I read here}.with in an hour had first fish on.Went 9 for 13 with only 4 sheephead. Lead core on the boards 5 and 7 colour.#3 setting on the dipsy 122 back. 40 and 50 on the riggers. Ripplin' red fin blue, greasy chicken wing, blue...
  7. W

port bruce walleye derby

Looking for info on the walleye derby held out of Port Bruce. Any one know the time and date. Also rules.
  8. W

fishathon for a cure

What happened to the Burwell perch derby next weekend? Lots of inquiry at the Legion.[?][?]
  9. W

bait fish

did anyone else mark huge balls of bait fish out of burwell on sat? Ther was one time there when the screen was full to 61 fow top to bottom and lasted what seemed like 15 min.Every time we hit huge schools of bait there were no marks or hits. When the bait disapeared we found were lots of marks...
  10. W

Port Burwell sat Aug 27

went out to 60 fow set up sout west of port. Went thru the usual array ,nothing. Moved out to 62fow gold hammered williams and chartuese worm harness worked for us. Williams on dipsy #3 setting back 225 worm harness down 55 out 90. Put 6 eyes in the box twice as many knock offs and a few farm...
  11. W

aug 21 port burwell

left port at 7:30 after watching storm pass by. Went out south to ice pick at 60 fow and set up. with in 1/2 we were on fish, a nice bow.Went sw to 62 fow, pickerel. went west more bows and pickerels.turned east back into 60fow more fish. seems like we had 1 on every 45 minites. ened with 6 pics...
  12. W

open seats

Have a 24 ft grew with riggers and boards,old electronics and no kicker motor but she gets the job done. Wife doesn't like big fish and being that far from shore so I have room for three more peeps. I usually fish sundays out of Burwell as that is where the boat is moored. If interested drop me...
  13. W

Burwell perching

Fri went out in 49 fow off silver barn. Caught 60 keepers threw back half dozen dinks. Caught a dozen fish over 13 inches . The was steady but not fast and furious . Light bite lots of smash and grabs. Wife showed me up again. :D
  14. W

new fishing charter in town

Will be operating a fishing charter out of Pt. Burwell called Fish Whisper Charters.1-5 people on a 24 foot Grew. Fishing for perch walleye Call 519 614 1234 for details :)
  15. W

electronics

Whats the best combo fishing unit on the market today that can be used for auto pilot system. Which auto pilot system. I'm looking for a fish finder chart plotter and auto pilot system with a 7/10 inch screen for my 24 foot grew for charter fishing but have no idea where to start and what kind...
  16. W

limits

Just wondering if there is a limit of how much fish a person can have in there possesion if they are not a fisher person. i e if i gave my neighbour my daily limit of perch could he accept more and store them in his freezer? I'm not looking to break any laws it is a hypothectical question. Is...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks