Search results

1. P

BOAT LIFTS

have one that might work it will lift up to a 22 ft boat
  2. P

World class walleye fishing with Walleye Obsession

yes dishmaker i got a call to go for this fun day but had my hands tied for other things lol, i have never had dissapointment on Jeff's charters. not even when you were with us lol jk . wish you hadda been in on the salmon trip in the spring awesome day.
  3. P

damage prop

yes just google j & j marine have his card but cant find it at the moment name is Jim
  4. P

were are the fish

Hi Peach sorry for the not so good day you had, but techcicly you are not supposed to anchor in the channel between those markers as that is the thrufare for the larger boats that draw more water
  5. P

Musky Mayhem - Lake St.Clair Sat/Sun

Yes to Jeff Sherman, the man knows his stuff.And nice picks look like an awesome exsperience.
  6. P

Perch - Lighthouse/ Booth's Marina?

last i heard try EC-10
  7. P

boat repair

you can try j & j marine services. 905-768-9188 Jim & jackie
  8. P

NOOA temp forcasting

sorry scrimmy, happy fishin.:)
  9. P

NOOA temp forcasting

try this one and see how it works for you . http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/long_point_lake_erie
  10. P

Which Boat?????

19 foot islander in the classifieds.
  11. P

pottahawk perch

5 rods 157 keepers 22pnds skinned .fillets sun/3/11
  12. P

thinking about a smoker

hi skinny, i have an old fridge that i use. it has the element out of an electric oven mounted in the bottom with the controls mounted on the outside near the top. u can make multiple brackets to place ur racks at different heights and set temp were u want it. just make sure u make a couple...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks